Final

Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The Next Day*

"Oppa what's the hurry?"

Baekhyun looked back at Minjung, who was walking behind him with a confused expression. Baekhyun nervously laughed.

"I-I just want to hurry and spend time with you," Baekhyun half lied.

In truth, he wanted to distract both Minjung and himself from thinking about Sehun. Baekhyun took a deep breath. He needed to stop thinking about how Minjung possibly felt the moment Sehun broke up with her and when he approached her once again to beg for forgiveness. If he didn't, he would probably go find Sehun and beat him into oblivion. Baekhyun took another deep breath before smiling at Minjung.

"Kaja, Luhan-hyung and Kai are waiting for us," he stated.

"But I thought it was just gonna be the two of us," Minjung pouted.

Baekhyun smiled and ruffled Minjung's hair.

"I know baby, I'm sorry," he apologized, "They asked to come and they kept bugging me about it."

Minjung pursed her lips.

"Araso~" she hummed.

"What took you guys so long?"

Minjung glared at Kai as she and Baekhyun approached him and Luhan before she hit his arm, making Kai flinch.

"Babo, if you didn't show up then you wouldn't have to wait," Minjung stated before hugging Baekhyun's arm, "Bacon-oppa and I were supposed to have a date today."

"Right," Kai hummed as he rolled his eyes.

"Keundae gwenchana," Minjung began before she hugged Luhan's arm, "I can spend time with Lulu-oppa too along with Bacon-oppa." (But its okay)

"Aww my xiao lu~" Luhan cooed pinching one of Minjung's cheeks.

"Yah~" Kai whined, "Don't you wanna spend time with me?"

"We hang out almost every day, I don't need to spend time with you," Minjung stated sticking her tongue out at Kai, who pouted, "Don't pout, you know I love you Kai."

"You sure don't show it much."

*One Week Later*

"Minjung-ah!"

Minjung jumped in surprise as Tao and Xiumin burst into her room, a panicked look on their faces. Minjung raised an eyebrow.

"What's with you guys?" she asked.

"It's an emergency!" Tao exclaimed, "Come quick!"

Minjung's eyes widened as Xiumin pulled her out of her chair before dragging her out of her room and out of the house.

"What's with you two?!" Minjung shouted as she struggled to keep up with Xiumin, who was holding onto her wrist, "What's going on?!"

"Just hurry!" Tao exclaimed.

*Elsewhere*

"You sure this will work hyung?"

Suho smiled and patted Sehun's shoulder.

"Don't worry Sehun, she's going to love it," he encouraged.

D.O walked up to Sehun and leaned on his shoulder.

"Think about it Sehun," he began, "If a girl is stupid enough to love you and forgive you after you broke their heart, I guarantee you that she is the one."

"I hope you're right," Sehun nervously rubbed his clammy hands together before pausing, "Did you just call Minjung stupid?"

D.O shrugged before Baekhyun suddenly appeared behind Sehun and grabbed the back of Sehun's neck and pulled him towards him, surprising Sehun.

"Don't mess this up," he stated making Sehun snap his head toward him in surprise, "You got the dance down right?"

Sehun blinked a bit in astonishment before nodding his head slowly.

"Then quit worrying," Baekhyun snapped before slapping the back of Sehun's neck, making him flinch.

"You remember the lyrics right Baek?" Chanyeol asked raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I do!" Baekhyun retorted, "It's my baby's favorite song!"

"But didn't you forget the lyrics last time when you and D.O tried to sing it to her on her birthday?" Kris questioned.

Before Baekhyun could argue more about it, Lay and Chen came running towards them.

"They're coming!" Chen shouted.

Everyone started to panic a little bit before Suho cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter