Part 1

Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm lost without you..."

Minjung stared in disbelief as Sehun slowly walked over to her.

"Minjung-ah...mianhe...cheongmal mianhe," he cried, "Please forgive me...I made a mistake..."

Minjung opened but no words came out.

"Minjung I'm sorry," Sehun pleaded, "Please take me back, I love you!"

Sehun moved to hug Minjung but she pushed him away and slapped him.

"...are you kidding me?" she hissed, "You expect me to just take you back like nothing ever happened?!"

Sehun's mouth dropped open slightly.

"I...I don't," he began, "I know that I've been playing with you this entire time...and I should've never made that bet, but if I hadn't...I wouldn't have met you."

"But that doesn't give you the right to play with my heart Sehun," she fumed.

Sehun flinched at how Minjung hissed his name.

"I know it doesn't and I will regret it for the rest of my life," he began, "But please Minjung-ah...give me a chance to make this right."

Minjung bit her lip in thought but before she could say anything, the gate suddenly swung open.

"Yah Kim Minjung! Why are you just standing out here in the rain?!" Xiumin scolded, "You're gonna catch a cold!"

Minjung stared at her brother in surprise before looking at Sehun, who also wore the same expression.

"What are you looking at?" Xiumin questioned before spotting Sehun, "YOU! Yah, you have some nerve coming here again, but you're not getting away from me this time."

Sehun's eyes widened before he bolted away, Xiumin chasing after him, dropping his umbrella in the process. Minjung stood there frozen, unsure of what to do. After a few minutes, Xiumin came running back.

"He got away," he panted, "What did he want?"

"He...he came to apologize..." Minjung mumbled, "He said he made a mistake...he asked me to give him another chance..."

"Are you going to?"

"I...I don't know..."

Xiumin's eyes softened before he wrapped his arm around Minjung's shoulders.

"Let's get you inside," he began, "You're soaking wet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quickly hiding behind a bush, Sehun peeked out to see that Xiumin wasn't chasing him anymore. Sighing in relief, Sehun sat down and tried to catch his breath.

"Ottokajii?" he asked himself, "I can't even get to Minjung without Xiumin-hyung being around..." (What do I do)

'Should I ask D.O-hyung to help me?' he thought as he bit his lip.

A few minutes passed before Sehun finally decided to call and ask D.O for help.

"What do you want, I'm busy," D.O answered.

"Hello to you too hyung," Sehun deadpanned.

"Yeah hi, I'm busy what do you want?"

"...I need your help."

"With what?"

"Uh well, can I come over? It's better if I explain in person..."

"Yah, I just said I was busy, now stop beating around the bush and tell me already."

"...uh well..."

"Yah, I don't have time for this, if you're not going to tell me, I'm hanging up."

Sehun's eyes widened, he couldn't have D.O hang up, not after he worked up the courage to call him.

"Hyung wait!" Sehun called before D.O could hang up.

"Aish...araso araso! But if you're not here in five minutes I'm not helping you with whatever you want me to help you with!" D.O exasperated.

"Komawoyeo hyung," Sehun smiled.

"Yeah yeah, just hurry."

Sehun hung up before standing, stretching his stiff legs. Glancing at his back, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter