Sick

Sick

 

"Lotte world?"

 

Yesung nodded happily.

 

"I got two tickets, but none of the members can accompany me." Yesung said, offering the tickets.

"I'm not interested."

"Aish, hyung! Please? Heechul hyung is the only one who doesn't have anything to do."

 

Heechul glared at Yesung.

 

"What did you say? I got things to do as well!"

 

Yesung bend his head.

 

"I- I just want to have some time with Chul hyung..."

 

Heechul smiled because of Yesung's cuteness. He stood up and walked to his room for a change.

 

"10 minutes, downstairs." He said before closing his door. Yesung's face lightened up. He get dressed himself and ran downstairs.

 

.........

 

"WOOOHOOO~"

 

Yesung scream in happiness as he ride a huge rollercoaster.

 

"That was fun! Yeah! Let's ride that one now!" Yesung grabbed his hyung's hand and ran to the bungee jump. Heechul stopped.

"How can you ride those things without having headache?"

"What?"

"Can we take some rest now?"

"Sure." Yesung smiled. Heechul sighed.

 

Heechul sat on a bench while Yesung went to buy some drinks. He's going to vomit anysoon.

 

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Yesung tilts his head to see Heechul's face.

"Do you think I'm okay?" Heechul's face was pale.

"No, let's go to the clinic." Yesung pointed at a small building.

 

Yesung helped Heechul to walk. It didn't take much time to reach the clinic. A nurse helped them and let Heechul lay down on the bed. Just a minute after that, the nurse excuse herself out and left them alone.

 

"You can play by yourself, right?" Heechul asked.

"No, I'm not going to play. I'll stay here." Yesung shook his head. "Hyung, you should drink some medicines."

 

The younger stood up and searched some medicines. Heechul's headache is getting better but he still feel sick. He tried to sit down.

 

"Hyung, I found one. Ah damn, we don't have any water."

"It's okay, I can drink it without water."

"Are you sure?" Yesung raised one of his eyebrow.

"Yeah. I--ugh." Heechul covered his mouth. He felt really sick. Just what did he ride before this?

"Hyung! Are you okay? Let me help you."

"How--"

 

Yesung suddenly kissed Heechul. It was a shock and the younger was asking for an entrance. Heechul couldn't do anything except letting him in. But suddenly, a thing rolled inside Heechul's mouth and pushed him to gulp it.

It was a medicine.

Yesung was going to pull back when Heechul grabbed him and kissed even deeper. The younger was shocked for a while but let Heechul's tongue to enter and taste everything he had.

 

"Hyung--" Yesung stabilizing his breath.

"It helped." Heechul smirked.

"Don't--"

 

Heechul kissed him again.

 

"Don't what?" The older raised one of his eyebrows with smirk.

 

Yesung sighed.

 

"Don't stop."

 

And they kissed.

 

--

 

Sick

9/5/2011