oo1

Till' The Day I Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N ive decided to merge the first three chapters as they seemed too short. Im also going to my merging the following chapters and lengthening them.

-

Luhan had always been way too cute for his own good - it was no wonder Sehun couldn't keep his hands off of him.

"Sehun come, we are going to meet the new neighbours now, sweetie." Sehun's mother called. 
A few moments later, a barely dressed four-year old stormed through the double doors of the dinning room, a frown evident on his face.

"But mama! I don't want to!" The young child whined, stomping his feet. 
"Oh, don't be like that Sehun. They have a son who's around your age, it'll be nice to make friends." Mrs. Kim said as she was struggling to make Sehun wear his clothes.  

It turned out that the neighbours' son wasn't Sehuns age - he was 3 years younger.  

"Sehun honey, be polite and say hello to Luhan." Mrs. Kim urged, gently pushing her son forward. 
Luhan was hiding behind his mothers legs: the only thing Sehun was able to see was the younger boy's soft, golden locks and big, doe eyes.

"Come on Luhan, say hello to Sehun." Luhans mother encouraged. Sehun walked towards the baby sitting on the floor, and squatted down to be level with him.

"H-her-ro.." the boy said, his face flushing a pretty crimson colour. 
"Sorry, Luhan has been having trouble with his speech. He can't talk clearly and has trouble pronouncing the letter R", Lu Hans mother explained.    

"Hello, I'm Sehun." the other young boy said, obviously being mature for his age. 
Sehun couldn't take his eyes off of Luhan. Luhan was so pretty and small, which confused Sehun as he had always thought that boys weren't supposed to be pretty. 
Sehun found Luhan strange.  

"Lets put them in the play room, they should be fine. Sehun can take care of Luhan." Mrs. Kim said, and both women went to put their children in the Nursery.    

--

Luhan was sat on the fluffy carpet playing with his rattle, giggling to himself, while Sehun, who was sat on a small chair, was watching Luhan in awe. 
He just couldn't understand how Luhan was so pretty - so beautiful, when he was just a baby.

Sehun got of the chair and picked up a book from the corner of the room, deciding to try and do a bit of reading. He was struggling with reading the book when he heard a loud thump.  

"...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Luhan started to cry. 
Sehun looked to where Luhun was now bawling. The younger had been trying to reach for his bottle on the small table in front of him. 
Seeing as Luhan couldn't walk or balance on his feet, he fell backwards.  

Sehun put the book down and slid off the chair. 
He walked over to the table and tip-toed to get the bottle before sitting down next to Luhan, whos tears were spilling down his pretty little cheeks.  

Sehun gently pulled Luhan onto his lap and used his thumbs to wipe away his tears. 
As soon as his eyes met Luhans the baby stopped crying and started to make gurgling noises. 
Sehun held up the bottle of milk and gently prodded Luhans lips with the teat. 
Instantly, Luhan obediently opened his mouth and led on the bottle, all the while looking at Sehun with his big sparkly eyes.  

"Boys! Are you ok?! We heard a noise, and then Luhan crying!" Mrs. Lu exclaimed as she barged through the door: Sehun's mom hot on her tail.  

Sehun spared a moment to glare at the two for interrupting them, before turning his attention back to the baby in his arms. 
The two mothers looked at each other in wonder as they examined the sight in front of them, suprised at the look of adoration on Sehun's face as he took care of Luhan.
After making sure that nothing was wrong, they left the room for the second time, heading to the kitchen to make some snacks.  

A few moments later Luhan removed his mouth from the bottle and cuddled up to Sehun's body, sleepy after finishing his milk.  

Sehun watched as the tiny angel fell asleep in his arms, and it was then he realised how tired he himself was too. Moving gently so he wouldn't wake up Luhan, Sehun turned so he was laying down on his side while protectively encasing the baby in his arms.

He fell asleep in no time - a soft smile appearing on his face. 

-

2 years later

"H-happy birthday h-hun!" 3-year old Luhan said happily on Sehun's 6th birthday. "Thanks Lu." Sehun said,  smiling lovingly at the little boy.

Because it was Sehuns 6th birthday his mom had thrown him a small party. All of Sehun's new friends were invited and there was 13 of them all together.    

Sehun's mom had a hard time running around looking after all of the children, especially when the only ones who actually behaved were Luhan and Sehun.  

 

"No! Baekhyun, put that down! It's eyeliner!"

"Chanyeol please stop scaring Kyungsoo!"

"For the love of God - Kai! Taemin! I know you are twins, but you don't have to do everything at the exact same time!"  

 

Sehun and Luhan were sat down on the big armchair, Luhan being so small that they both fit. "R-ru made you a c-card!" Luhan excitedly beamed, presenting to Sehun his neatly folded card with a drawing of him and Sehun on the front.  

"Gee, thanks Lu! Its really pretty!" Sehun said, proud of little Lu's drawing. "Its ok, r-ru is happy that you r-rike it." Luhan said shyly, looking down at his fingers with a pretty blush speading across his small face.  

"Lu, you need to learn to say your L's..." Sehun said gently. He had heard some of the boys in his class talking about Luhan's speech problem, and he didn't like it.  Luhan looked at him, frowning slightly in confusion.  

"Look, repeat after me: Lu han. See? Your turn." Sehun said, dragging out the letter L in the younger boys name.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter