the Lighthouse

Lighthouse story

 

Choa was sitting in the car. it was thundering outside. "Of course" Choa thought "It is always thundering when your life is terrible." 
"Do you know how he looks like?" Choa asked
"No" the childecarelady said
"Do you know how the house looks like?" Chao said
"No" she said
"Do you know who my dad is?" Choa asked
"No" she said
"Are you sure he isn't a creep"
"Just be quiet ok"
"Nice now she is putting me by some weird creep" Chao tought
"We are at your new home." she said
When she saw the building she has to slep in. "You have to be kidding me" Choa told "This is a lighthouse, where is my real house."
"This is your real house." she said "you must be happy. your dad agreed withthe fact you can sleep and get food by him."
"yes of course." she said and tought "At least I live at the beach."
She stepped out of the car and walked with the childcarelady to the lighthouse."
the lady knocked on the door and a few minutes later a man, one head bigger then Choa, opened the door.
"Hello, I'm
Min Cho-Hee and this your daughter Park Cho Ah." she said
"Nice to meet you" he said "and this is my daughter? he said "I tought she had more siblings"
"Oh I don't know where they are" she said
"My sister is dead and my brother is still in the hospital, at least it is the last time I saw him.
"See, just what I said." Min said "I need to go so see you two about two months" and she left inmediately
"I will show you your bedroom" dad said "you need to rest I think. I wil tell you tomorrow more about myself. I build an extra room for you but it isn't finished yet, so you can sleep in my bed for now until is finished."
"Thank you." Choa said
"I will leave you alone. oh I forgot to say that you can use your phone and I have electricity here btu please don't use too much of it. it is limited." he said and he went back upstairs.
"Nice now I am in lighthouse with a strange man and she looked at a pic of her old home." and felt asleep in her new home