The so called "great" news

Impossible Step Brother

 


C H A P T E R 1: the so called "great" news

"EUAH! What the heck?!" You said, drenched in cold icy water that felt like it pierced your skin. Your friends Yura and Hyeri and Sojin ran to you all shouting stuff like," oh my god?! Are you okay Minah?" And " what the hell you , how could you?" Jungkook smirked," Bang Minah, we both maybe popular, but that is the point, most friends, more popularity, more fans. Yura handed you a towel from her backpack. You thanked her and looked back to jungkook," You don't get it do you? Please just back off. No harm, no harm." you said sternly. He raised both his hands," no need to get all defensive, missy." And walked away with that stupid flower boy walk I hated. Hi I'm bang Minah, this is the story of me and my IMPOSSIBLE STEP BROTHER. You are probably wondering," if you are both popular why not get along?" Right? We'll, we both go to BH high. Owned by my "wonderful" uncle. Co-owner at least, kook's family owns the other half. Tsk, that brat. Anyways let's continue with my story. Not his. I quickly changed I the time between periods into my extra clothes. Skinny jeans and a letterman jacket. What the hell, I never thought incidents would happen. But then again, we would take turns bullying each other so- I got caught there. I ran in the hall with all my might for the bell rang which meant "get to class" or to the teachers "get to class or else you get a 0 for the semester." It was vocal class so no problem. You burst through the door explaining you were late. Everyone looked at you. Oops they were recording. "Mihane everybody sorry~" i explained. Him in smirked and you scoffed at him. Luckily for you, this was the last class of the day. After vocal, your throat was dying. You ran to Sojin and Hyeri and Yura," water, water!" Sojin handed you her water bottle. You were going to water fall it but it would take too long. You simply opened the cap and shook it over your face. "Towel." You said. Hyeri handed you hers and you wiped your face with it. "Ah~," you said and smiled, " better!" Before they could reply, your phone buzzed. You spoke," yobseyo? Umma!~ Nae~ mmmm~ okay! I'll be there soon!" And hung up. " what happened," said Yura, while the rest were still figuring out what just happened. "My mom needs me. We are going out eating, fancy." And you shrugged. They nodded," okay! Tell us what happened later!" MEANWHILE~ jungkook was simply laughing at his locker at what happened in vocals as jimin is telling him. Before he could remark, his father called," yobseyo? Yes appa? Okay okay I got it. I'll be there bye." "What?" Asked suga. "My dad wants me at some fancy dinner so don't be expecting me." Jungkook said, leaving with his backpack on one strap. " that boy." Said rap monster. 

AT LÉ FANCY DINNER~ You raised a brow,"Real fancy mom. Real fancy." It was a house dinner for gods sake. Usually when my family says fancy, we think of steak, lobster, that stuff! Not... Homemade pasta. I mean sure it is my favorite dish but please mom, don't say fancy when you don't mean fancy. Like gurl, please. MEANWHILE~ jungkook was in a casual, yet dapper clothing. His father wore about the same," let's go son! We will be late!" Jungkook simply closed his laptop, took his phone and went down stairs, into the fancy shamcy car. His dad drove off. AT MY HOUSE~ "yah! Bang Minah! Wear a dress for gods sake you are eating dinner!" Yelled your mother, preparing the food. "Okay umma!~" You shouted back. "Tsk. I always eat dinner in my pajamas, why a dress?" You mumbled to yourself. I wore a white dress, revealing the back a bit covering it with your hair. You put a black bow in your hair and walked down stairs. And what did you see, Jeon ing Jung Kook. "What. The. Hell." You said loud enough so everybody could hear you. He was suprised too, but instead he smirked and greeted, "Nice to see you too." "Oh so you know each other?~ we'll I'm sure you will get along just well." Said your mother as his father. You fake smiled and said," oh where are my manners!~ annyeonghaseyo~ bang Minah imnida" and bowed. His father smiled in reply and said," look at this fine young lady. you should be more like her, she has manners. Unlike some~..." I sat at the dinner table across from him. It went in a square, me, my mom, his dad, (the devil) jungkook. He smiled at my mom," annyeonghaseyo~ jungkook imnida~ aigoo~ I would now but I'm already sitting aren't i?~" he joked. I scoffed at his fake gestures and kicked him under the table. He then purposely dropped his fork,"ah mihane let me get that!" He then went under the table and began to do the walking finger thingie on my legs, I kicked him softly so he wouldn't make a sound. He picked up his fork and set it on the table. "Minah~ be a dear and get him a new fork!" Said your mom. I smiled and went over to get one. I took some spaghetti and put it on my plate. "Thank you!~" me and kook said in  unison. We looked at each other and tsked. After eating a while you looked over to your mom," hey mom, what was the big news you wanted to tell me about?" "Oh yeah! We forgot it, yeobo." She said and looked to his father. "Wait whut? Yeobo?!" I thought to myself. "Ah yes, jagi~" said mr. Jeon. "You a-are getting married?~" my voice creaked. They both nodded excitedly. "Oh my god." I said and ran upstairs into my room and slammed the door shut. "Jungkook-ah~ do you mind checking on her?~" asked my mother. He nodded and smiled,"sure!" And ran upstairs into my room. I looked over to him," get out!" "Hehe~ So the perfect Minah, is finally flawed, huh?" He said. "W-wait D-doesn't that mean, YOU ARE MY BROTHER?!" I shouted. "You mean step brother."  He corrected. "Shut up, you know what I meant!" You said and lied on the bed and rubbed your head. "Why?! Of all people, god, why does it have to be me?!" You shouted. He walked over to you," but they aren't married yet, you know what that means?~" his voice was all sing songy, like a flower boy. You hated that. He said, " I don't have to bully you anymore, so be happy." And like that he left my room. I scoffed," brother, tsk never wth that brat!"

 

A U T H O R S N O T E

Hello!~ it's fluffershy and I wrote this all on my phone, so if all goes bad,... Blame apple. Idk if this chapter is short, long, average. But when I typed it, it said like 3000-4000 words, is that a lot? Idk. Comment juseyo~ credit.