Chapter One

The Bad Guy's Maid

"Hey." Bom waved her hand in front of myself. We already reached the G-DRAGON's house, or should I saw, mansion! This place is so huge. A mammoth size. "Woah." I murmured. I can't believe this! OH MY GOD.

"Go inside. I'm going somewhere. Bye!" Bom ran away and drove. This girl, really. So I entered the big gate alone because it is open and continued walking until I reached the front door of the mansion. I knocked at it and a woman, at her mid-30's, smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Applying?" She asked with those soothing voice of hers. I smiled at her and answered, "Yes." "Come here, young lady and may I look at your papers." She grabbed my folders and walked inside the house, and I followed her. She stopped walking and sat at the couch. And so do I.

"Uhm. You're qualified to be in here. Mr. Kwon doesn't really likes hard-headed and empty-headed girl, you know." She chuckled. Kwon? Ow yeah, G-Dragon Kwon. It's really funny, thou. "Uhm. Mrs.?" I asked her unsurely. "Mrs. Sonia." She smiled at me. "Does Mr. Kwon's complete name is G-Dragon Kwon? The name is really funny though." I admitted to her.

"Oh no. His true name is Kwon Jiyong. But don't you dare call him Jiyong because he won't let you." She chuckled and answered my question. Wait, what about the G-Dragon? Was that his name too? "And no. G-Dragos is just his alias. But if you're a maid, call him Mr. Kwon or Master. He's really scary but handsome and young." Is she a mind-reader?

"No. I'm not a mind-reader, sweetie, so don't freak out. I always encounter that question when he's looking for a maid. But because, he's not here, I'm the one that is going to hire and look for the maid. Because I am the head of all the maids in here." I giggled. Hmm. Sounds like, Mr. Kwon is nice, ne?

"Oh, and Mrs. Sonia, what does Mr. Kwon do? I mean, what is his work?" I asked her politely. Oh, why does she looks like, she was suprised by my auestion? "You don't know him?" She asked me and she was about to laugh. "Uhm, no. My friend recommended me this work because of the payment so I agreed applying here. But no, I don't know him." I answered her truthfully and she just laugh.

"Mr. Kwon is a CEO of the most pretigous company, here in the Seoul. He's still a 25 years old man. But intelligent, and rich. And to tell you the truth, I like you. Because most of the girls who apply in this work were rich but empty-headed. They just wanted to steal Mr. Kwon's things or be close to him. So I think, Ms. Park, see you tomorrow at 8:00." She smiled. Wait, did she just— KYAAAAAAAAAAH!

"Oh my God. I cannot believe is. Thank you so much Mrs. Sonia. I'm so very thankful. This helps me a lot because my parents are away." I hugged her and she hugged me back while chuckling. "Mrs. Sonia?" I froze when I heard a barittone voice. Was that the Mr. Kwon? His voice sounds very familiar. 

Mrs. Sonia pluued away from me and she stood up and bowed her head. So I turned around and saw—

"YOU!" I pointed at him. This guy is the... Is... Is the guy who made me lost my job. Mrs. Sonia looks very shocked. "You're the reason why I'd lose my job. Mrs. Sonia, my lapers please. I quit in this job." Mrs. Sonia handed it and I was about to grab it when another hand grabbed it. "Hey hey. So, you're Ms. Park. I am sorry to telly you this but, you are already entered this job and you can't quit already." He smirked.

I curled my fist. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH