Managerial duties

Secrets are meant to be kept

After a stern warning, that kiss-stealing banshee was let off with nary a slight slap on the wrist. It took all of me to stop myself from ripping her lips apart. How dare she kiss one of the boys! That is tantamount to ual assault! Worse still, YG's gonna look at us managers with his small beady eyes coupled with his usual verbal threats of replacing us incompetent fools. 

"Are you alright, Seunghoon?" Manager mat-hyung asked through the rearview mirror. Seunghoon gave the biggest pout ever and pointed to his lips,"What do you think? I was violated! My lips.... " Seunghoon cried as he dramatically banged his fists against the window. I turned around and rolled my eyes,"Oh come, she said it was just a small peck on the lips that's all. Think about as being charitable. You made her dream come true, kissing her Oooopppppaaaaa...... " My words dripping with utmost sarcasm. Seunghoon stared straight at me with his lips set in a thin line. I instinctively turned to the front with a straight face plastered on. I had never been able to look at Seunghoon in the eye for more than 2 seconds. He just thought I was being my usual cold self. 

"Who was it who scolded that fangirl the most just now and threaten her with lawsuits? We all thought that you were about to rip her head off," manager hyung chuckled.  

Actually I was but I'm not about to own up to that murderous intention of mine.

"I had to. You male managers were told not to handle the female fans after the last lawsuit we had to settle out of court with that pedo-noona fan of Big Bang hyungs."

 Taehyun raised one of his droopy eyebrows at me. "Hyungs? Ain't they oppas for you? Actually we are all oppas for you right? You don't even call us hyungs!" 

I gave the maknae my death glare and snapped harshly at him, "Aren't you forgetting something here? I don't like men. So why should I call you oppa when I don't see you as such. Manager hyung and Big Bang hyungs are like brothers to me. You 5 are just a bunch of kids I have to babysit so be glad I'm addressing you by your names." Anyone would know that Taehyun and I ain't exactly the best of friends. 

Seungyoon placed a hand on the maknae's shoulder to stop him from sprouting more argumentative . "YG hired her cos she would never fall for any one of us, remember?" "Oh yeah... like any one of us would fall for her anyway," Taehyun smirked. "Yeah! She's like one of us dude! A younger brother I never had!" Mino the hyperactive rapper shouted. "She's more manly than I would ever be," Jinwoo, the lost child, smiled gently. Seunghoon just nodded firmly and that caused my heart to sink more than any of s' words.

I pulled my snapback over my eyes, zipped up my black Adidas hoodie and plugged in my earphones, not wanting to hear anymore of this . I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the side mirror and gave an inner sigh. This is what I had to be in order to keep this job of babysitting 5 obnoxious boys. This is what I had to be if I wanted to be close to him - my first crush.