Business as usual

Secrets are meant to be kept

"Look here! Look here!"

"Oh he is smiling at me!!!!"

And the worst of all... ...

"OPPA! I love you!"

Even after listening to that banshee-worthy declaration of undying love for god- knows how many times, it never fails to irk me to the core and induce a series of inner eye-rolls. 

"Please stand behind the line and stay in the queue. With everyone's cooperation, we can move faster and all of you will get to meet your oppas," I felt like gagging myself to the grave as I uttered that gruesome term of endearment.  Clearing my throat of that offensive word, I smiled and directed the queue of overly-in love fangirls with professional and robotic gestures, looking out for those who were close to fainting and those who would innocently slip into the middle of the queue and cause a mini- WW3. Catfights between hormonally-charged and territorial fangirls were indeed an ugly sight to behold. Something I chose to prevent or stop at all costs. 

Looking up at the stage where the 5 boys were placed on like a pedestal,  I immediately turned away as I caught sight of his smile, his dazzling smile which causes his eyes to wrinkle into cute crescents and my heart to race and pound like a jackhammer. Wrong move. Breathing heavily, I took a swig of water from my bottle and almost choked on it when I heard the loudest banshee warcry ever. 

"Oppa I love you!" 

Seunghoon chuckled in his usual manner and signed the album with a thick black marker, ending it with a dramatic flourish.

"Thank you for supporting Winner," he smiled sweetly as he handed the signed album back. 

It should have been business as usual until I heard a loud uproar from the army of fangirls.  

"How dare you kiss our oppa! You b*tch!"

I dashed up the stage and together with the other managers, dragged that god-damned banshee off the stage, who still had a dreamy look on her face. Seunghoon looked like he was ready to spill buckets while Seungyoon and Mino stopped the fansigning for a while. Jinwoo and Taehyun dragged a stunned Seunghoon backstage. 

"Dude, you look like you were just . It's just a kiss, get over it." Taehyun arched a brow and sat on the sofa with his legs crossed. 

Seunghoon buried his head in his hands and sighed deeply. 

"That wasn't your first kiss anyway right?" Jinwoo's attempts at comforting the baby lion only elicited a louder sigh. 

Both members exchanged puzzled looks and Taehyun shrugged his shoulders and propped his head on his hands. 

"I hate kissing someone I don't love..." Seunghoon moaned in his inner thoughts and mourned over the lost of his very first kiss to an unknown banshee.