Day Out

A piece of Music

Hey awesome people out there! Sorry for taking three days to update this story but I have been addicted to this awesome game - Avabel Online. I was trying to level my character so I kind of neglected this story. Anyways, hope you guys will forgive me and enjoy chapter 10. P.S the other author-nim said that she would continue this story but after some discussion we decided that I would write this chapter :) 

--

Callum was depressed, but he had to keep himself together. He strolled to the nearby shopping centre, which incidentally is one of the biggest one in Seoul. "Otoke..." he said, angry at himself as he went into the arcade and started playing games that would help him vent his anger.

At the same time, Jeno and Cassie were at Jeno's practice room, chatting away. "Hey Cassie, I have an awesome idea. Wanna hear it?" Jeno asked, smiling gradiently at her. Cassie's heart thumped even faster and she said, "Yeah of course. Anything with you, oppa!" Jeno ginned, knowing that sooner or later Callum would lose the competition of winning Cassie's fragile heart. "Let's go to that big shopping centre and have a nice meal at the new restaurant. My treat," he said, waiting for her answer. "OMO sure let's go! You know how much I love eating," Cassie jumepd up and walked out of the practice room.

--

Soon enough, the pair was seated at a table for two, waiting for the delicious meal to come. Cassie was enjoying every bit of the moments with him, and temporarily forgot about  poor Callum who was at the losing end of the competition. He seemed to be grasping whatever rope that was left, and seemed as if to almost fall off the cliff. "Oppa, is this considered a... date?" Cassie asked, blushing and became as red as a beet root. "Cassie, you can take it that way and I wished you would because I really want us to go on more dates like that," Jeno replied, serious-ness in his eyes. He was indirectly confessing to Cassie, but he did not openly say it for the fear that maybe she only treated him as a really good friend. "We'll have to think about that," Cassie winked, and the food arrived.Steaming hot and freshly made meals were on their table and with a silent look of consention, they tucked in. Silence ensued the air in between them but they enjoyed it that way.

Callum as sweating. He had just finished a dancing game at the arcade, doing tremendously well in it. Since he was already trained, it was no surprise. He walked out of the arcade, with his hands tucked inside his jeans pockets. Walking pass the new restaurant, Callum barely gave it a glance but when he did, he daw two very familiar figures, eating and seeming very happy with each other's company though they weren't talking. Callum stopped short, and watched them with his heart shattering as if every moment was the hammer and his heart was the glass. On the surface, he seemed to be the bad and would fight without hesitation but in his heart, he was so delicate. Yes, delicate was not a word to use for a boy but no, there wasn't another word to describe him. 

--

TBC

--

A/N - Thanks for reading! I don't have much to say but I'm sorry this is a short chapter. My mind is all about games, and I need to get back to it :p Please comment, and subscribe! THANKS! As usual...

/// LOVE EUUUUU

- Raine