new life.

STORY

After a month hiatus due to health problem, Hyewon parents decided to transfer her to another school. First Hyewon disagree with her parents decisions. But then, she re-think about it again and again and she realise her parents transfer her for her own goods. So, this is it, the last day in her old school..

 

---------------------------------

"Are you really going to leave us?" most of her classmates asked the same question. Hyewon couldn't help herself but to tell them her most honest answer that is "Yes". So then.. she spent a lot of time with her friends for the last time. She went back home early like 11am. Her mother suddenly appeared outside her class and called the teacher to tell Hyewon its time for her to go. So as she packed her things, she saw her bestfriend that is Seohyun crying. She tend to comfort her but it will make Seohyun eventually sadder so she went out quickly. 

On her way to her new school, she wept. that's the most rudest thing she had ever done, leaving her friends without them knowing. When she arrived at her new school,  the atmosphere that makes her uncomfortable and that regret feeling. So first of all, Hyewon and her mom went to the principle room and explained all of her problems. She heard the students laughing, playing, chatting. She started to miss her old moments. :( 

A student came in, he's a boy. ok ok lets skip on this part. 

 

 

 

NEW DAY HAS BEEN STARTED

 

 

Hyewon's father accompanied her to the teacher's office and theres a teacher who take Hyewon to her classroom. She wears EXO school bagpack and a file. SO, theres a bunch of girls who follows Hyewon and her teachers from the back, they were shrieking bcos of her EXO bag for sure. Then, when she enters her classroom, all the boys and girls that earlier noisy.. and now silence, As the way she used to do, she cat-walked,  Severals student look amazed, and most of the student spoke her name. Hyewon were shocked. How do they knew her name? So, she introduced herself and everyone's being nice. She sits at the back.. ALONE. Her friend named Dara's brother whom attend in the same school that is Thunder tells her that Dara is her sister, Hyewon knew about him so she didnt mind. Then, there this boy who came late. She looked at him as he throw his white and black bagpack. WALAH ooh la la~ his long legs his single eye lid, he's handsome and cute! She smiled. 

Bunch of girls came to her and one of the girl talked "Hi, i think you should go downstair for our morning assembly". She was left alone behind, she tried to get along with them but none of them would dare talk to her and only like few students communicate with her and say only not-so-important and unexciting tale. Hyewon got bored, then her unrevealing mien makes her classmate even more scared, she knows.. why they're afraid of her. 

 

So they lift up a voice to the school song and also Korean National Anthem, Hyewon stands at the very back of all the girls in her class lines. There this girl who came late. In fact, she's short and her skin is white as snow white.. obviously, she's wearing makeups. When Hyewon take a little bit closer to her face, she made happen to know her! She attend the same previous school as Hyewon, she's quite shocked as that girl also staggered. Hyewon bravely asked her "Are you the one who is in class ___ at ___ school??" and hey what a relief that she answered Y E S. Till then, they became friends not too long because they're still awkward.