Found you

Afterlife love (Faithful 2)

PS: Kibum was reborn into a human again here ^^

"Kibum! You're late! Get up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jaejoong banged on Kibum's bedroom door.

"Aish! Why does he have to do this every morning???!" Kibum whined as he got out of his bathroom, wiping his hair with a blue towel.

"I'm already awake, hyung!!" Kibum responded to Jae so that the older can continue with his preparation of breakfast.

Then he proceeded to the wardrobe and took out a white T-shirt with black word prints, a pink jacket and dark blue skinny jean out of it.

After dressing up, he walked to his study table and open the second drawer on the left, pulling out a black sketchbook.

A smile creeped on Kibum's face as he fingers ran on the papers, flipping to the page that he wanted.

"There you are." He left out a giggle as he softly caressed the face of the figure in his sketchbook.

"Will I be able to find you today, hyung? I dreamt about you yesterday. Why am I feeling that I would be able to see you again today?" Kibum muttered to himself.

-------------------------------------------

Kibum's POV

"Kibum! Come out to eat breakfast! I'll break you if I catch you drawing in the morning again!" Once again, Jae Hyung's voice echoed.

"You're coming with me today, Hyung." My hand reached for my bag on my bed and shove the sketchbook inside.

"Coming hyung!!!!!!!!" With that, I exited my room and went to the dining room.

+At the dining table+

"Here's your bacons and eggs!" Jae hyung placed the plate on the table.

"Thanks for the breakfast, hyung." I said as I gulped down the orange juice before eating my portion.

"You're welcome, Baby. Oh yea....Would you like to come with me to Yunnie's concert? He asked me to bring you too." Jae hyung asked, a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh,sure! Why not! Music faculty rarely have free concerts!" I smirked, Jinwoon always said that their faculty's performance can't be watched free! Being so proud huh! I'm gonna tease him until he cry today!

"Ok, settled then, Kibum. I'll pick you at 6 at home so get prepared!" Well, the meal was silent throughout.

"I'll get going, hyung, see ya!" I grabbed my bag and stood up from the table, exiting the house.

+At School+

"Aish, that bastard asked me to wait here and he haven't appeared yet!" I hissed in frustration.

"Kibum!!!!!!!" Oh there he comes! "Can't you be on time just for once,Changsung?" I rolled my eyes.

"I was busy with my rehearsal, Kibum, so sorri~~~~Hey, I need you to come with me to our faculty building! Nickhun hyung bought the thing that you asked from America." He said, running back to the building that he came out from.

My eyes glowed in excitement and happiness, I asked Khun Hyung to buy the Louis Vuitton sunglasses while he went to America for vacation.

"Yah!! Wait for me, you stupid!" I ran after him into the building.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Changsung?! Where are you?!" I lost everybody, seriously how did that guy run so fast?! There were so many doors that I didn't know which one I have to get in.

"hahn~ chahm eul ee jeun chae sahl aht jee…
hahn~ dong ahn gwaen chah neun deut hae ssuh…
hah jee mahn shee gahn ee heu reu myuhn
kkae dahl ah gah goh ee ssuh
nuh uhp shee neun nah neun ahn dwehn dah neun guhl.."

(A/N: it's the song, One year later by Jessica and Onew)

That voice.....

I ran to doors and opened them, but all of them were empty.

I am sure, th-that voice is none other than Hyung's.

The melodious voice is singing softly and piano notes were its background.

But then a woman's voice was heard.

I was still going in and out of rooms like a fool but it was just a waste of time..

Jinki hyung was nowhere to be found.

"Yahhh! Kibum! I am here! Come in!!!" Changsung's head popped out from a door and asked me to come in.

I reluctantly walked towards the door.

I was really sure, that voice was Jinki hyung's.

---------------------------------------------------------

+At Home+

"Kibum, are you done?" Jae hyung knocked on my door.

"Yeah, Hyung, I'm done." I opened the door, revealing myself to Jae hyung, well, who looked actually stunned.

"Wow, bummie, your sense of fashion is really something. Makes people go "Wow". Come on, Yunnie needs to get to school before the rehearsal starts!" Jae hyung then dragged me downstairs to Yunho's car.

"Chik, your boyfriend always show off his wealth, hyung.." I commented as I saw Yunho's car changed again to the newer model.

I got inside the car and Yunho hyung greeted me.

"Annyeong, Kibum. How are you doing?"

"Never better, Hyung." I just gave a small smile.

"Let's go, yunnie, you're gonna be late." Said Jae hyung as he fastened his seat belt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+On the car+

"Yunnie, are you sure you can get there on time?" Jae hyung asked worriedly.

"Yeah, Boo Jae. I just texted Yoochun and he said they're getting Onew and Jessica to rehearse first." Yunho hyung smiled.

"WHAT? LEE ONEW is PERFORMING?!!!" Jae hyung yelled, well, a little too loud.

"Owww, Hyung!!! We're like only 2 feet radius around you! Why do you have to shout?!" I complained, covering my ears with my hand.

"You don't know, bummie. That Onew kid is an introvert. He doesn't really talk to people! He even refused to perform for other concerts!! The only person who can see him perform is the Professor and well, it was just for the term's exams."

"Glad to hear that he's performing tonight. I really would like to hear him sing." Jae hyung said dreamily.

"Yah, why are you anticipating other people's performance but not your boyfriend's!!" Yunho hyung pouted.

"Aww, yunnie bear, you're the first priority, okie?" Jae hyung leaned towards the driving yunho hyung to kiss his cheeks.

"Ewwww, get a room, hyungs!!!!" I faked a vomit.

"Shut up, Bummie!" Jae hyung scoffed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

+At the concert+

"YUNHO!!! KYAA!!!!!!!!!!" Seriously people! Jae hyung was practically going crazy, squealing like an annoying high school fans who are at their idols'concert!

"That was awesome!" I gave a remark with a smile.

~"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the last performance of the night, duet by Jessica and Onew!"~

"Lee Onew! Lee Onew! Lee Onew! Lee Onew!" Girls were screaming that person's name.

I had a weird feeling at that moment, my heart beated faster than it needed to be, I became uneccessarily nervous and worst, I was anticipating that boy to appear on the stage. Somehow, I felt like it was only hope for something which I am not sure of.

"hahn~ chahm eul kkoom eul kkoon guht gah tah…
hahn~ dong ahn hyeh mae goh hyeh mae dah…
mah chee yahk sohk ee rah doh hahn deut
nae gyeh juhl eul guh seul luh
geu nahl chuh ruhm mah joo suh eet neun oo ree..

geu ddae oo ree gah ssuh nae ryuh gaht duhn
ah reum dah wuht duhn ee yah gee
geu ddae oo ree gah gee doh hae ssuht duhn
yung wuhn hah jee duhn yahk sohk deul
hah nah ssheek dduh ohl lee dah nah yae gah seum ee
gyuhn dee jee moht hahl guhl ahl gee eh
nee saeng gahk eh kkook kkook chah mah ssuh
nuh yae eel nyuhn eun ddoh uh ddae ssuht nee…"

A girl appeared and sang the first verse. The song was really really nice, well, at least that was what I think.

 

"hahn~ chahm eul ee jeun chae sahl aht jee…
hahn~ dong ahn gwaen chah neun deut hae ssuh…
hah jee mahn shee gahn ee heu reu myuhn
kkae dahl ah gah goh ee ssuh
nuh uhp shee neun nah neun ahn dwehn dah neun guhl..

geu ddae oo ree gah ah joo joh geum mahn
uh reun seu ruh wuht duh rah myuhn
geu ddae oo ree gah mee chuh mohl laht duhn
jee geum eul ahl aht duh rah myuhn
kkeut ee uhp neun hoo hweh mahn dweh nweh ee dah gah
ee gyuh nael jah sheen ee uhp suh suh~
geu guht mah juh kkook kkook chah mah ssuh
geu ruh geh eel nyuhn ee heul luh wah ssuh…"

My lips trembled at the sight of the boy appearing on stage.

"Hyung......" I stared at him like a spiritless body, all my enegry was zapped from my entire body. Tears flushing down my pair of red and puffy eyes.

"HYUNG!!!" I yelled but my voice disappear in the loud music and screams of girls.

"What's wrong, Kibum?!" Jae hyung was the only one who heard my scream.

"Jinki hyung..." I said.

"Who's Jinki?" He looked puzzled.

Oh, right. I never talked about Jinki hyung and me to my brother.

"Nothing." I bit my lips as I impatiently waited the whole concert to be over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The sign on the door said "Waiting room"

I intruded into the room without any knock.

"Who are you????!!!" some questioned.

"Kibum?" Jinwoon, Changsung and Yunho called.

"Hyung." He looked up to me.

"What do you want?" His eyes looked cold towards me, but there were grimace and pain mixed in his expression.

"I need to talk to you." I blurted out.

"I don't know you and I have nothing to talk about." He stood up, ready to leave.

"Hyung.." I held his arm, holding him back.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!" Jinwoon yelled.

"Just for a moment, listen to me please.." I begged.

He shot a dangerous glare to me before saying, "Come out."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung...." As soon as we got out of the building, I hugged him from the back.

He stood still, neither did he struggle or talk.

"I missed you alot." I continued and tears flowed down freely.

"You don't." A cold and clear voice.

"I do." I tightened my hug.

"You don't, Kibum. You don't love me." Jinki hyung whispered.

"I love you, hyung."

"YOU DON'T!" I was dumbstruck by the radiated anger of the elder.

Jinki hyung looked devastated and angry at the same time.

"You enjoyed your life with Jonghyun while I suffered, Kibum." He said, his voice now choking with tears.

"I died."

"What?" He looked at me in disbelief.

"I died just after you left me that day." My voice was more like a whisper.

"I never know..." He turned his body towards me and looked into my eyes.

"Do you know how long I have been searching for you, hyung? I remembered everything about us. I sketched your potrait everyday because I forgot I would forget you as I grew up. But I managed to keep you in my heart, hyung. I managed to reserve my whole heart for you. I-" To my utter astonishment, I was cut off by a pair of soft lips.

Although I was a bit taken aback, my eyes willingly closed, enjoying the touch of soft puffy lips against mine.

"Kibum....."

"Hmmm?"

"I'm sorry..."

"You don't have to.." I smiled.

"Nope, Kibum..I-I" Jinki bit his lips.

"What hyung?" I knitted my eyebrows, awaiting hyung's reply.

"My body is temporary."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This is just a one shot!!!!

well, I am not sure this is good enough to have another sequel =.=

all up to you guys :)

COMMENT FOR ME PLEASE ^^

IT REALLY MAKES ME HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS COMMENT HEHE :)