tHERE'S A SPIDER BURN THE HOUSE DOWN - Ontae

Restless

I'm writing some drabbles for from friends on tumblr and I thought I'd post them here too for you guys~

Link to tumblr post: tHERE'S A SPIDER BURN THE HOUSE DOWN

Pairing: Ontae

-----

It was a sunny peaceful Saturday afternoon and Jinki decided to spend it napping on a lawn chair at the public pool. It was still early and not many people were there so Jinki thought he made the right choice.

The elder fell asleep fairly soon after getting comfortable and was out like a light. He smiled in his sleep, indeed happy that his afternoon turned out like it did.

After about an hour of relaxing, Jinki was awakened by a pretty piano jingle on his phone. Picking it up and squinting through sleepy eyes, he saw it was Taemin.

“Hey Taemin… What’s up?” he yawned.

JINKI YOU’VE GOT TO HELP ME

Jinki flinched at the younger’s loud desperate voice and quickly sat up.

“Wait, what? Minnie, what’s going on?”

“I WAS TAKING A SHOWER AND- OH GOD IT MOVED IT MOVED OH JINKI PLEASE HELP ME” Taemin cried in a panic.

“What’s happening, Taemin??” Jinki asked with fright. He hopped up from his lawn chair and threw his stuff in his bag before running to his car. “Taemin, talk to me!”

“HYUNG THERE’S A SPIDER IN MY SHOWER AND I CAN’T GET OUT CUZ IT’S ON THE SIDE OF THE TUB AND IT’S THE BIGGEST SPIDER I’VE EVER SEEN IT’S LIKE IT CRAWLED OUT OF THE DEEPEST CAVERNS OF SATAN’S HELL HOLE PLEASE HURRY JINKI PLEASE”

Jinki stopped dead in his tracks. “A spider? That’s it?”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN THATS ITJINKI I NEED YOU PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE- 

O͆͌ͩ͑̃̆͜҉̞̲̞̀H̸̳̱̯̘̝̩͚̠̻ͤ͊͑̏̆̅̌ͣ̕ ̦̖͍͉͍͂ͧ͝͡S͔̪ͦ̅ͨ̒͛́̚͠ͅH͇͓ͤͫͯ̐͡I̧͙̠͍̫ͯ͐̓ͦ͠͡T͈̩͇̞̑̽̋̈͡ ̵̗͇̟͖̳̗͔̯ͥ͆̓̊͗ͩ̉̄O̱͕ͯ̀̄̈͟H̵͔ͤ͋̔͊ ͫ̀̔ͬͪ͠҉̹̭̝S̴̛̖͋ͧ̇̋̒́̍́Ȟ̜͎̩̐̕͡I̧̧̯̲͙̬̬ͫ͒̈ͮ̆͆̐́T͇̦̖̣̆̑ͬ͛ ̶̵̫̭̞̱͌̽͢Ḯ̙͚̰̠̙͇̮͊ͪ̊͗͢ͅT̢͂҉͇͙’͓̞̖͉̟͛̔̄͒ͫ̂ͪ̂͒͝ͅS̰ͫ̉ͦ̈́̚͜ ̃̓̋҉̘̤͖̤̠M̸̩̺ͧ̎͆̎ͥ̀̓ͪ͠Ǒ̹͈̜̯̫̫̳͎͌̾ͬ͗̃̅ͯV̴̜͇̳͔̝̼̇̊͞Į̷̘̼̤̟̋̓ͨ̓͑̈́̉̐ͩ͝N̰̱̪͔͖ͩ͌̽̚G̨̫͚͉͚͇̲ͩ ̴ͦ͏͓͇̼͎A̴̛̬͓̭͙͚̹̙̟̹͐̆G̺̜̣̪̈ͥ̐ͪẠ̴̵̮̰͇̼̙̞̀̀̈́ͤ̄ͅI̷͚̞͚̻̳̖͐̓̿ͫ͟Ṇ̴̜̤̻̹ͩ̈̾̃ͫ͢ ̛͚̯̩̜̳͔͍͂̉̀I͖͇̲͔͙͔͗̊ͩ͜͠T̢̜͍͕͍̠̮̯̏ͥͣ̐ͤ̇͜͟ ̛̱͉̙̮̯̙̬ͦ̀̑̅ͅM̆͊̒͠͏̠̗͈̹̳͚̣̪O̩̩ͧ̌ͧ͂̅ͨͅV͆̌́҉̸̴̱̜̟̥̺̺̮̰ͅE̵͕̗̯̣̗̚͠D̘̪̪͆͌̉ͩ͌ͯͫ́͜ ̢͍̟̲͒̾̾̽F͈͍̰͙̣͚̠̻͒̄̿̌̉ͬ͛̂́U̱̟̰̗̣͖̼͐C͇̣̭͖̟̝͌ͧ̐ͯ̔̇ͅK̋ͯͨͩ̿҉̩͔ ”

Jinki sighed and slid into his car, “I mean jeez Tae, I thought you were seriously dying or something, don’t scare me like that. Just breathe and I’ll be right there, okay?”

“JINKI I MIGHT ACTUALLY DIE”

“You won’t die, just calm down and I’ll be there soon.”

“I CAN’T WAIT THAT LONGWHERE IS MY EXTENDABLE LIGHTER I CANT REMEMBER WHERE IT IS”

“TAEMIN DO NOT BURN THE HOUSE DOWN”

“IT’S BEEN TAINTED, I CAN GET A NEW ONE

“IF YOU DARE LEE TAEMIN-”

“BURN EVERYTHING! DIE ER DIE”

“nO!”