First step : Horror movies, what else?

Mission Possible

“Horror?” Taehyung had asked with blank face when the members said they were going for horror for this’s month of movie marathon.

 

“Yea, horror. Since the maknae hadn’t been able to indulge into his pure desires of scary and bloody s for six weeks already, we decided to follow him.” Yoongi said, pointing at an eager looking Jungkook who’s hopping on the couch with a yelling Hoseok beside him.

 

“Okay, but why do I have to sit here too?” Yoongi pulled the ever so hesitant Taehyung who’s clutching on the staircase for dear life to sit him on the couch.

 

“Because then it wouldn’t be fun without seeing you screaming or having that mental breakdown like before.” Yoongi whacked the whining brunet across the head and dragged him towards the couch.

 

“But you got Hoseok hyung to do the job.” Taehyung pouted. Yoongi pushed him to sit beside a beaming Jungkook and a abashed Hoseok in front of them. “Then two is better than one.” Yoongi grinned, earning another whine from Taehyung (and involuntarily, Hoseok).

 

“Oh come on, hyung. It’s not that bad. The ghosts are actually pretty funny.” Jungkook chirped, earning a perplexed look from Taehyung.

 

“How is seeing blood running out of some lady’s eyes and off-headed guy is funny?” He breathed out, scooting away from the ravenette. “Looks like we got ourselves another alien in the group.” Jungkook grinned, shoving a handful of popcorns into his mouth.

 

The movie hadn’t even started for 20 minutes when Yoongi dragged an unsuspecting Jimin into their room across the living room, locked the door and switched the lights off.

 

“Hyung, wha—Ahhh! Oww, that hurts. Hyung, what’re you doing?” Jimin quickly brought himself up on his knees when he slipped over a what seemed to be a sock, not being able to see it due to the dark.

 

He actually screamed when Yoongi suddenly turn his flashlight on under his face right in front of his face. “Hyung! You nearly gave me a heart attack!” He yelled, clutching at his chest dramatically. Yoongi narrowed his face in attempt of being serious, which actually looked like the creepy lady from the horror movie they was suppose to be watching at the moment.

 

“Jimin, you gotta help me.” Yoongi whispered. Jimin gawked at him. Okay, this guy is seriously creeping him out like that in this situation.

 

"Hold up. Say what?" Jimin raised both of his hand in front of his face in surrender and gave his hyung a weird look like how Taehyung would do if he's annoyed.

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. His gummy grin in display again. Jimin raised an eyebrow at the elder.

“I need your help, or not, the kids wouldn't work out—”

 

"Wait wait wait. First of all, exactly why are we like this in here? We look some kind of idiot thieves going on robbery for the first time."

 

Jimin eyed the dark room suspiciously, with the door of the room locked, Yoongi sitting right in front of his face with only the phone's flashlight radiating from beneath their face in Yoongi's hand so that the both of them could see each other, which definitely making Yoongi looks like a ghost boy straight from the horror movie with his pale face and eerie grin.

 

"Oh shush. Be quiet. Are you gonna help me or what?"

 

"Help you with what, exactly?"

 

Yoongi made a desperate face before dragging the poor boy across the room (not before stumbling over some random things on the floor their room is that messy) and shoved the kid’s face to the crack of the door.

 

Jimin squirmed in the older’s death grip on his head but only received a whack on the head in return. So he’s forced to look at whatever Yoongi wanted him to, who had his chin propped on his head with an eager smile marring his face.

 

“Exactly what am I supposed to see here, hyung?” He asked, eyeing the other members currently watching the horror movie in the living room.

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes and forced his face towards the couch, where the two maknaes were huddled up on each other (actually, it was more of Taehyung hogging all the blanket and side-planted to Jungkook’s side while the maknae laugh his of on some bloody scene of the ghost clawing at its victim’s face).

 

“Taehyung and Jungkook?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“What about them?”

 

“Seriously? Those kids are so obvious since the beginning it hurts my eyes.” Yoongi groaned and Jimin contemplated on whacking him on the face because his chin is digging in his head right now and it’s so goddamn painful.

 

He sighed in defeat and looked back at the duo. Jungkook was grinning from ear to ear at the moment, but Taehyung looked as if he’s about to die internally from the horror. Oh, right. Taehyung’s not very fond of horror and ghosts aside heights, Jimin thought.

 

Taehyung brought the blankets up to his face when the screen flashed, and Jungkook stiffled a laugh (really this kid what’s so funny about an ugly looking woman with too long tongue and bloody eyes and deep wrinkled skin). It’s when a loud high pitched scream from the TV is when Taehyung probably had enough and practically jumped on Jungkook’s front, wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist tightly and burying his face in his stomach.

 

Jungkook went frozen almost immediately and he looked down at the male. Taehyung hid his face, his belly vibrating from the muffled whimpers from the older. Jungkook hesitantly looked back at the screen, gulping.

 

Just then he brought a slightly reluctant hand to Taehyung’s head and ran his fingers through the smooth hair. Taehyung visibly stiffen. Jungkook tucked a few strand of hair behind his ear and bent down, whispering something into his ear.

 

That something must have been pretty funny and distracting to manage to draw a muffled chuckle from the older and they both laughed quietly, Jungkook’s lips hovering his ear and fingers playing with his sideburns, Taehyung brushing his face against his belly once. Jungkook then leaned his back against the couch with his fingers tangled in Taehyung’s hair, totally forgotten about the movie.

 

Yoongi’s nudge on his ribcages knocked him out of his staring and Jimin looked up at him, a knowing smirk on Yoongi’s lips.

 

“See what I meant?” Yoongi raised a suggestive eyebrow, pulling away and Jimin rolled his eyes jokingly.

 

“Okay, okay. I see your point. I agree, they’ve been at it for a long time and it’s pretty obvious.”

 

“Very obvious actually.”

 

Jungkook and Taehyung liked each other. But they’re too stupid and dense about it and it was so painful to even watch.

 

“Very obvious indeed. So, what do you think we should do about it?”

 

“Well,” Yoongi trailed off. “I was planning on locking the both of them in the room, or maybe even better, in a locker, or the bathroom.” Jimin paled.

 

“Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no. NO. Absolutely no, hyung. Who knows what’ll happen if that really happened? We don’t know what’s going on in their minds.” Jimin glanced at the maknae who’s currently eyeing the sleeping alien in his laps intensely before sneaking a peek on the latter’s neck and resuming his attention to the permanently-forgotten horror movie, a sly smile on his face lingered for two seconds long.

 

The corner of Jimin’s lips’ quirked upwards. “Especially that guy. Somehow, I don’t think Kookie’s as innocent as everyone else thinks.” Jimin murmured.

 

“When was he even?” Yoongi added. He shrugged his shoulders and turned to the beaming hyung.

 

If you ask him, he really doesn’t want to be dragged into this matter because he’s tired, and it’s their problem. Let them decide on what to do with their feelings for each other.

 

But come to think of it, it is his responsibility of being a hyung to help out his dongsaeng no matter how ridiculous the problems might sounded. Like that time when Taehyung’s stuck in a tree and couldn’t get down (the members couldn’t find him anywhere in the dorm when Seokjin found him sleeping on the tree’s branch behind the dorm 20 feet above the ground, they never know whow he ended up up there, he never told them).

 

He, being the only person in that group who could actually climb up and down a tree had no choice but to get the younger down by himself. And that’s said, he had backache for almost a week for Taehyung’s heavy weight despite his thin figure and the fact he’d been clinging on his back like a koala for dear life, fear of falling down.

 

And at that one time where Jungkook came running towards him with a phone in his hand, face screaming help from him. Apparently, Jungkook had countless of fangirls so one had managed to secretly took his phone number and had been calling him for the past few days non-stop. So the thing is, Jimin had a really soft and it’s the sweetest voice you could ever hear in this world.

 

Easy said, Jimin was forced to imitate Jungkook’s mother and yell at the perpetrator like his mother would do when she’s angry like . The girl didn’t called afterwards and Jungkook changed his number after a few days.

 

But seriously, Jimin’s not really concerned over those right now. It’s the fact that Yoongi’s been so hyper and excited over this one particular thing is what drives him over the edge.

 

This is probably one of the most rarest moment where Yoongi being all happy and beaming over things. And the fact that he would 100% upset the older if he turned down his request is what got him. Finally, after a few moments of thinking, he sighed and his shoulders deflated.

 

“Okay fine.”

 

“Fine what?”

 

“I’ll help you with your stupid mission, of course. What else?”

 

Yoongi’s face split into one of his trademark gummy grin and Jimin found himself enveloped into a tight bear hug from the older. “I love you, my favourite chubby dongsaeng!” Yoongi cheered, brushing his face with Jimin’s smooth chubby cheeks. Jimin blushed at the nickname but didn’t argue. He sighed again and patted the older’s back awkwardly.

 

“So, what’s your first plan?” He asked after Jimin let go of him. “Oh. The first one had been settled. We should wait for the result first hand.” Jimin frowned. “And what is that?”

 

Yoongi grinned mishievously. “Already did the first one.” He pointed towards the couch. “Horror movies, what else?”

 

 

 

Taehyung had secretly swore to whoever suggested the horror movie in the middle of the night, especially when it’s a day off, where he and the rest should had have a nice peaceful sleep but he doubts that. He doubts that he could sleep that night. Everybody knew he doesn't fancy heights, gross things and odours, and horror. Especially horror. And he felt like killing whoever planned this event without telling him first in hand in their sleep.

 

By the time the movie ended, fortunately for him who had been sleeping halfway through the movie, he woke up to something poking his cheek. And by the time he opened his eyes, Jungkook’s face came in view.

 

“Hyung, wakey wakey. The movie’s over and the rest are in their room. Let’s sleep in our room, kay?” Jungkook smiled at the slightly blushing older who’s scrambling to get on his feet after realizing that he’s been sleeping on the younger’s laps all this time. “Y-yea. Sorry I slept on you. The movie was just too….intimidating.”

 

Jungkook chuckled. “Intimidating... You must be tired.” The movie wasn’t scary at all. And I like it better when you sleep on me. You are really warm. Jungkook smiled.

 

Of course he didn’t say that to dark brown-haired boy. He might scared him off. He wouldn’t suddenly confessed that he enjoyed the feeling of the other’s body on hi—No! Jungkook, what heck are you thinking??

 

He shaked the thoughts away and flashed a grin to older. He got off, stretched his sore limbs and gathered the blankets. He walked over to a knocked out Hoseok beside the coffe table and draped the material over the older who immediately curled into a fetus position at the additional warmth.

 

Namjoon and Seokjin were already cuddled in their own blankets beside the couch so Jungkook didn’t have to worry them possibly catching a cold. He turned around, facing the still dazed Taehyung on the couch.

 

“Hyung, you wanna sleep in bed or...?” Taehyung stiffled his yawn against the lion plushie in hand and groggily answered. “Hmmm...bed.” Jungkook had to bite his inner cheeks to restrain himself from squealing at the sight. His hyung was that adorable.

 

“Hmm, okay.” He walked over to the male and helped him on his feet. He dragged Taehyung towards their shared room, glancing at Jimin and Yoongi who’s silently bickering in a suspicious way and in a very suspicious dark room with only the flashlight highlighting their faces, which was kind of creepy to be exact.

 

“Err...Hyung? What’re you doing?” He raised an eyebrow. Jimin and Yoongi simultaneously turned at him and flashed a creepy grin. “Nothing.” They sang in an equally creepy way. The flashlight only made things worst.

 

“Okay...” Jungkook quickly pushed a half asleep Taehyung away, not wanting to see anymore of those creepy faces of his hyungs. He swore, their faces are beyond creepier than those in the TVs. He’s definitely not going to be sleeping alone tonight (meaning he’s going to hog Taehyung’s limited space bed, which is not an uncommon things these days).

 

------------------------

guess who's updated? yes, this little fluffy . finally updated! God how many months has it been since i post this (i don’t know i never counts) i hope this pulled off pretty well (i hope i really urgh) idk when am i able to update again so might as well update one when i can haha sigh