Baekho's challenge [Minhyun's POV]

A Slice of Life

Last day of promotional activities always brought about an unknown sense of excitement. Minhyun dropped himself into a chair, earphones plugged in one side of his ears as he sang to his hearts content, ignoring the other members’ loud chatter and little childish arguments in the waiting room. JR was doing his usual, otaku-stance in the corner, Japanese manga in hand as he flipped the pages at record speed. The vocalist silently mused that it must be because his leader had no idea how to read the Japanese characters, but made no mention of it. Aron and Baekho were involved in a heated game of god-knows-what, with Ren laughing right alongside them.

When it hits the last day of a promotion period, everyone’s usually really relaxed. Soon, they will head back to Korea, and soon, they will be back in their comfort zone, get a break. The staff chatter among themselves, his manager falling asleep on the couch, and him, continuing his singing trend on the chair. "Yah! Minhyun-ah! Stop singing and join us," he heard Baekho yell, but the raven merely widened his eyes slightly, singing a tad louder and shook his head a little in jest, just to irk the trio. He laughed when a pillow flew in his direction, twisting his head slight to the left to avoid being hit, and bend forth to pick it up.

"You have no patience, as usual. Don’t throw fan gifts, you’ll dirty it too."

"Stop nagging and come over. I need to get my revenge!"

Minhyun smiled, eyes curled into crescents as he chuckled, slipping his earphones off and move over. He covered the distance in two long strides - their waiting room wasn’t big in the first place - and dropped himself onto the chair loudly. The rapper stole the pillow the moment he sat down, and Minhyun let him - no one gets in the way of his hyung, anyway. "Game on," he turned to the smug looking member, “this time, if I win, you got to clear the table instead of getting a flick, deal?”

As expected the blond grinned with confidence, and Minhyun laughed. He could see Aron shaking his head in the corner, foreseeing the end before it even started, while Ren merely laughed, softly, hands covering his mouth. It was an easy lure, and the vocalist knew that he’s got nothing to lose anyway, since he’s always the one cleaning up after them "Let’s get started, then. I expect the table to be spotless clean, alright?"

And by the time they got the cue to get ready, Minhyun was back in his corner, humming the tune of their latest track they will be performing later, as Baekho grumbled in annoyance, hands busy as he tried to wipe the tables clean as he promised.

Well, some things never change.


A/N: Hi everyone! This is pretty much be a collection of short stories/one-shots of their daily episodes. They are pretty much like headcanons, and will be updated when I see the inspirations. Every member will get their turn, and I know I wrote Minhyun's POV when it's not written in 1st person - it merely means the main character of the one-shot would be Minhyun. I only write in 3rd person, so I hope it's fine. Leave me your comments, dear LOVEs! :D