Chapter 2

My First and My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously:   Luhan's dad jerked in his sit after hearing Dr. Kim's word. Turning to his wife he found her shocked with her eyes wide as tears escaped from them. They didn't know that Luhan was there listening to the entire conversation. Turning to leave Luhan saw You standing a meter away. Eyes wide in shock and is rooted on her place. Seeing Luhan standing the closed door she burst into tears not believing what her father has said.

Please listen to this song: Lee Jung- Sad Love

 

"Stop! It hurts!!" Luhan shouted.

           The nurses continued what they're doing not listening to his cries. His mother just watch her son being tied on the bed so that he can't move when the nurses put catheter on him. Luhan's mom approach the doctor.

"You see. We're doing this so that he can't move while they put the catheter on if he does then it would bleed, so please don't worry." Doctor Kim said. 

Luhan's dad nodded while Luhan's mom watch with teary eye. 

"Let me go!!! I can stay still!! Please don't tie me up!!!" Luhan continue to plead until he stopped because he is out of voice. His mom approach him.

"Luhan-ah I know you can because your a good boy." His mother said.

"I have to pee." Luhan said.

"You're wearing a diaper so you can pee here." His mom said and caressed his head.

"I don't want to! It's uncomfortable mom! You try it! Pee in diapers and you need someone to change it." Luhan said.

      Luhan's mom froze. She knows that it's true but she just smiled at him.

"Luhan-ah your right. Your not a baby anymore but this time you need it." She said.

          While Luhan his mom and dad were talking You were standing outside of your fathers office. Your father came out and you glared at him then walked out. Back to Luhan he is still lying on his bed with a sour face. His tears started streaming down his eyes and looked away. His mom is still there holding his hands.

"I peed. You can change me now." Luhan said in tears.

"O-okay." His mom replied and caressed his hair. Her mom then get a new diaper to change him.

"Miahne. I'm making it hard for you." Luhan said.

     Luhan's mom stopped and look at him. She turned her head again and tears started streaming down her eyes. Luhan's dad then took an action and took the diaper away from her.

"I'll change him. I know you can't take looking at him while he's like that." He whispered. "Go and stand there." He added as he closed the curtains.

"Miahne Luhan-ah. I wish I could take away your pain and your suffering away. I'm sorry you have to go through this." His dad said. Luhan's tears started to stream down. He cried silently.

       Hearing her husband. Her tears started stre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter