Chapter 12

I Have Loved (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye Pov:

As we finish breakfast i came to my room to get ready, and whats weird is Yonghwa acting strange i don't understand.  Oh well, i should get to shower and prepare.  I think Yonghwa didn't want me to meet his friends, but why? And why everyone time i see him my heart beats uncontrollably like its going to burst out. I had dream last night it was Yonghwa and me in a room and he was embracing me tightly and very intimate.  I woke up feeling hot and....... aahhh i better stop these thoughts and get out here quickly......  Yonghwa! Yeah when are you going to learn how to knock?  

 

That would be when you learned how to lock, their is  his sharp response with his handsome toothy grin. By the way, why are you dressing up? Are going out? 

As curious as always, here he is laying on my bed reading one of my books or pretending I don't know. I have to answer him right he doesn't like waiting. But I won't answer him why is he demanding my doings. He is really possessive.

Yonghwa POV:

She is not answering my question as expected.....She is really beautiful and stubborn, i wonder if she is taking Omma's advice dressing up nicely for meeting my friends who are eligible bachelors and as i know big time womanizers... thats one reason i don't want Shinhye to meet them.... But why am i so worry? Shinna..... i got up from bed and walk closer where she was.....forget what i ask im just being........at that moment i didn't know i walk so close, because if i did we wouldn't be in this situation shinhye on top of me everything stop feeling her and looking at her eyes closed its amazing she is sooo y..... Stop! my naughty thoughts..... i have to get us up before....... Shinhye..... shinhye slowly open her eyes meeting with mine.......wow i need to breath and her too but i want to.... kiss those y lips passionately..... CAN I? Will she be mad at me? or Response..... i don't know but here goes nothing.......... Shinhye Yonghwa....Aaarg........Minhyuk you earn future punch from me..... What? he still in a dazed moment cause by what he saw and as i look around she already left her room.........Just Amazing..... i run out with out for Minhyuk.........

As i run downstairs, they already here the Lee brothers already chatting with umma and shinhye as expected they don't even notice i'm here...... Hello Guys, Oh! Yonghwa your here man why didn't you tells us you had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter