This aint it !

after falling apart

Taeyang pov:
I loved her , we were complete , I never thought that one day I'll lose my smile , I never thought one day I'll lose her bright smile around me !! This ain't it !
That concert , before 4 years , it's where I met her she was wearing scarf covering her hair!! She look beautiful and pure !! 
We have been togather for 3 years , I don't know what she is doing now .. I actually wrote a song for her, I really miss her ... I know I'm selfish , I only want her for me just like what GD said to me "Youngbae !! Yaaaa !! You are making her life ! Let her go !!" I still remember every sweet moment we spent .. This ain't it !
I'm releasing my new album , she is not around to help me , after the years we spent , I'll be alone again , I'm rising but my sun will be hot , sad and lonely without her in my life ...
Today is my first live performance , I hope I don't blow it away .. 


Minah pov: 
I was like any another fan girl , I won ticket to taeyang's concert , I was screaming , fan girling , having fun , I never thought that one day my dream will come truth ,taeyang notice me I was the only one who is wearing scarf covering my hair , he was surprised that he have fan girl , as he asked his securities to meet him back stage , I did what they told me to , as I went he was sitting , I was going to scream but I hold my breath , he came closer as asked me : are you Muslim ?! Well nice to meet you , you look pure and you have cute smile , I've been watching all your reactions ..you have the cutest smile , Sorry   (Almost each of yg artist was shocked ) 


from how we meet to the end of our sad love story , I'm still crying inside , there's part of me can't forget him , I hope he rise up like sun, smile and have fun dancing , I'll miss his smile , his amazing voice .. 
After the 3 years I didn't hear about him .. I was siting on the sofa watching TV awww some one's comeback this must be intersiting . 
(I went to the kitchen to drink something as I saw someone on tv , I know this voice !! , I spit it on the floor ) 
It's him !! Taeyang !! 
He was singing with piano ! 

I still love you
I wanted to tell you,
the one who couldn’t take it anymore and
gave up in the end.
I miss you more than I hate you
I long for you more than I’m sad
Is this not it? Is this not it?


As he started , a flash back of our life , my tears , that I kept holding them all this long are going to fall now !! 

If we bump into each other, what would happen?
Would I hide from you amongst the crowd,
even if it’s only a waste of insignificant feelings.

 
His eyes , are super puffy !! Was he crying ? Why does my heart beat again !! My heavy heart ouch his words , his song and his deep emotions are REAL ! 


I worry throughout the day,
the medicine of time has passed,
but this isn’t it, this isn’t it, this isn’t it.

You may be smiling from happiness now.
You, the person who left hurtful scars more than happy memories,
I miss you more than I hate you,
I long for you more than I’m sad.
Is this not it? Is this not it?

No I'm not smiling Youngbae ! I'm crying , (his words are hurting me like someone step me with knifes and leaving scars , I don't think that I can breath again ) 

It was so familiar from the start,
more than a long-time couple,
and now it’s nothing but insignificant memories.

 
I can feel my face is all wet with my tears , what happened to me !! He is not coming back , but his emotions , he was honest .. Why ? Why ? 
I hate you for making me love you ! 
I hate you for making me lost !
I hate you !! Ugh ... You are hurting me 

 

I tried emptying out my heart that’s filled with you,
hoping something movie-like would happen to me.
I worry throughout the day,
the medicine of time has passed,
but this isn’t it, this isn’t it, this isn’t it.

Even I feel sorry for myself,
I want to bury this finished love,
but this can’t be it, this can’t be it, this can’t be it.


As he finished singing a tear fall from his eyes !! He looks so sad , lonely and depressed , he moved his lips saying "minah I'm sorry" 
 
I shut the tv ! Laying , my eyes are puffy , I can't stop crying , my sun is rising his album everyone talking about it .. It looks like he is okay , the fact is he still cry inside 
Well be hidden , I'm just memory to him and by time he will forget me , I'm happy I saw him , I listened to him , I knew that he miss me but I can't do anything ... "Youngbae oppa , good luck and please stay healthy , I love you" I said it with low voice .. 

The End..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----–—----------––-------------

hello every one ~ I hope you enjoyed , tell me in the comments below how do you think about , tell me your opinions I'd love to read them !! 

Please support me , I'll do my best for you !!