Book One: Fifth Tale

Multitales: MinBang (A Collection of BigBangxMin-shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  B o o k O n e  
V. It's A Secret
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Daesung was always seen as the nerdy kid. Shunned by his peers and often found in the front of the class and the back of the library. Keeping to himself, of course. No one expected much from him, not even that he would harbor a deep seeded crush on the ever-so popular, Minyoung. Although wouldn't that be the most logical thing to expect from him or any male student for that matter? But then again, he was nonexistent.

On the other hand, there was Min and she was absolutely stunning, the queen bee of the entire school. But don't be misled into thinking what's typically associated with that phrase. She wasn't captain of the cheerleading squad or some rich snob. No. She was so much more. She was student body president, president of the Academic League, president of the Prom Committee, resident dancing queen and the top choice for senior class Valedictorian. She wasn't only beauty, but had the brains. She was someone who was well sought after.

So it made sense that no one would ever dare to even so much as picture those two to be together. Because it was absolutely impossible. To everyone looking in, they were like, fire and ice, night and day, oil and water. They didn't mix. 

But what they would never know was that behind closed doors, they mixed very well. Min saw Daesung for who he was —gentle, interesting and funny. While Daseung valued every single aspect of Min —from the girl people thought they knew about, to the girl only he had the pleasure in knowing.

It was a chance encounter that brought them together. When Min one day found h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter