Month 4

12 Months

April-Extra-fluffy vanilla

"I really hope I don't kill this guy on a holy day like this." Chaerin whispered. It was Easter and she was surprised the shop wasn't closed."Don't they celebrate anything?" She thought to herself.

There were so many people surronding the door of the small shop. Chaerin tried geting through them and luckily she did. But when she walked she was that almost the whole town was in there. But of course since Baekhyun probaly eats his carrots he would notice her.

"Chaerin!" Baekhyun yelled to get her attention. He blushed. She was wearing a dress.

"Man-boy! how'd you notice me?" She smiled as walked up to the counter.

"I could never PASSOVER you!" He smiled as he did one of those weird winks they show at the end of cartoons.

"Oh please do not make me swear to the 'you know who' name." She facepalmed.

"Who? God? whatever church-girl." He laughed.

"You are such an intresting person. So can you please make me an extra extra EXTRA fluffy vanilla cake please?" She said while doing her best aegyo.

HE STARED AT HER.

THEN HE BLUSHED EVEN MORE AT HER.

THEN HE STARTED CRYING...BECAUSE OF HER?

"Umm Baekhyun are you okay?' She asked with a little bit of concern in her voice.

He wiped up his tears with his sweater sleeve.

"I Can't. I JUST CAN'T CHAERIN!" He said as he struggled trying to keep his self control.

"You can't what???"

"YOU ARE JUST SO CUTE!!!!!!! I JUST WANNA SQUEEZE YOUR CHEEKS SO BADLY! COME ON, LET BACON HUG YOU!" He yelled.

She then again facepalmed.

"Is it even possible to be this weird?" She asked.

" YES! let me get started on your cake! Infact let me make you TWO CAKES because kawaii girls deserve kawaii cakes!" Baekhyun smiled and left,not even giving her enough time to respond.

He came back after about 30 minutes with two white boxes and a huge stuffed bunny.

"For you! and don't tell anybody but for free." He whispered.

"Thanks Baekhyun! Bye have a nice whatever you even celebrate!" She smiled as she walked out.

"He would be such a fun boyfriend." She thought.

She felt like she should throw up but she didn't surprisingly.

WEIRD.