Important update!

Blackstone — gs。/ CLOSED - Finishing Requests

 

 

THE SHOP IS NOW OPEN!

Because of a few things that have happened since I reopened, I've made a few changes. For one, the rules have been updated. So if you're an old subscriber (or even a new sub), please go over the rules to ensure you are adhering to the guidelines of the shop.

I'm normally not so strict with enforcing the rules. For example, if I see a request and the person hasn't subscribed as yet, I'll normally pm that person instead of just rejecting their request outright. This part of it won't change but I'll be tightening the reigns in other areas. 

Another thing, I have decided to start up a blacklist for the first time. This is addressed in the FAQ section but I'll also say it here: pick up your poster (and use it) once I finish your request. I have now decided to give persons 7 days to pickup. Life happens, I know that. So if there is a delay and you can't pick-up, just comment or pm me and I'll understand. It's not that hard. I'll PM you after 7 days if you haven't picked up and if there is no response, I will assume that you will not be using the poster and blacklist you.

The service is free, I know but that's no reason to abuse what I am offering. These posters require time and effort and because I want to provide the best posters for your stories, I take hours out of my day and put in the work to get your posters done. It's a slap in the face when you don't pick up. If you know you're one of the persons who's infamous for not picking up your poster or using it for your story, don't even bother requesting here. 

On a lighter note, I've revamped the shop and I am open for business. I'll be accepting five (5) requests so send in your requests if you can abide by the rules I've laid out.