Changed For the Better?

Sky Full of Stars── A Oneshot Collection

❝ e  v  e  r  y  b  o  d  y    c  h  a  n  g  e  s   . 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Lmao. Just beware, this chapter contains a lot of swear words. And I mean a lot.
Go search for another story if you're not comfortable with swear words and cursings/cussings.

 

The tables turned in Bangtan Boys' dorm when the innocent Jimin starts screaming profanities wherever he goes.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi watched as Jimin walked passed him yet again, the latter's eyes glued to a particular video that was playing on his phone. Jimin giggled like a little schoolgirl and put a fist to his mouth to stifle all the sounds coming out(which was clearly useless because in the next second he was slapping his thighs and laughing out loud again).

 

And Yoongi wondered, what was Jimin watching to get the younger so worked up anyways?

 

Scratch that, the other five members of Bangtan all are wondering what was Jimin watching on his phone. Even the staffs and makeup artists questioned the behaviours of Park Jimin to the manager, but the manager just shrugged in response because who knows? Maybe that kid is always like this. He's just showing his true side at the moment.  Don't worry.

 

And they all got their answers on one fine day(well, Yoongi first, in particular), where they finished their 'Dark and Wild' promotions and were heading back to the dorm.

 

Yoongi was playing games on his phone when he felt a light tug. He turned his head and found Jimin tugging onto his sleeves while staring at him adorably, Yoongi could just melt right at the spot. He put down his phone on his lap and placed a hand onto Jimin's, indicating that the younger has his full attention. Jimin smiled sweetly at the older, and Yoongi couldn't be more happy and no, he wasn't blushing. Of course not.

 

Millions of thoughts flooded his mind when he saw Jimin's phone on the younger's lap. Was Jimin going to show him the videos he had been watching for the past few days? Will Yoongi be the one that will first know the answer to Jimin's weird behaviours?

 

Yoongi snapped out of his train of thoughts and his breath hitched immediately when he noticed Jimin's face was only inches away from his. His gaze landed on the younger's full plump lips and he gulped, feeling nervous at the close proximity. He soon turned curious, though, as he watched Jimin's mouth moved slowly to form a sentence. The sentence that tumbled out of Jimin's perfect lips wasn't what Yoongi expected, even in a million years.

 

" you,"

 

 

 

 

 

"Swiggity swaggity ity ," Jimin chirped cheerfully as he skipped toward the dining table where all the other members were gaping at him like he just sprouted a fourth head. Jimin went to grab a sit beside Yoongi and ate his breakfast that was probably prepared by Jin like nothing happened. He was gulping down his glass of milk halfway when he noticed the stares he received from s. He put down the glass and gave each of his bandmates a questioning gaze.

 

"What?" Jimin tilted his head. Hoseok quickly sipped on his cup of coffee like nothing happened while Namjoon choked on his piece of bacon. Jungkook and Taehyung were staring at Jimin with their jaws hanging and Yoongi's eyeballs looked like they were going to pop out at any second. Jin just stared at Jimin with a slightly angered look on his face.

 

"Jimin," Jin unwrapped the apron around his waist and placed it on the kitchen counter. "You shouldn't be cursing–"

 

Jimin shouted something in another language that the other six members didn't know very loudly and slapped a hand over his mouth to stop himself from giggling. Jin was beyond angry now, though, did Jimin just shouted at him in another language?

 

"It's funny," Jimin giggled and his eyes turned into beautiful and precious dark cresents; ah, how Yoongi loved Jimin's adorable eyesmiles the most. But it dosen't change his shocked state one bit– Jimin hated cursings like the 'f' word, he will scream at the person and not talk to him or her one whole day if he hears him or her cursing in front of him. Although most of the time was unintentional and the profanities just slipped out of one's mouth by habit, Jimin will make sure he or she is going to suffer a cold shoulder from him.

 

But here we are, Jimin cursing here and there like it was a natural thing to do.

 

"Hyung," Namjoon attempted to talk and looked at all the members, excluding Jimin who was back to eating his breakfast again, "Base on my overseas experiences–"

 

The five members rolled their eyes at that and Namjoon threw a glare at them, "Listen to me! As I just said, base on my overseas experiences–" he threw a cautious glance at Jimin before whispering, "Jimin just ing spoke Swedish,"

 

The five members processed their thoughts for awhile and Jin was the first to break the silence. He slapped Namjoon's head so hard that the latter's face dived into the nicely cooked breakfast on the table in front of him. Jimin was startled by the sudden shake of the table but soon shrugged and continued eating.

 

"What the was that?" Jimin giggled to no one in particular and stuffed bacons into his mouth.

 

"Park Jimin, I said no cursing!" Jin scolded in a harsh whisper and turned his head to look at the K.O Namjoon. "And you too, Namjoon!"

 

"Wait wait wait," Jungkook said and pointed a finger at Jimin, "Did you just said Jimin spoke freaking Swedish?" he glared holes at the oblivious Jimin and growled lowly, ready to pounce on the older in any moment.

 

"Oh please. It's not the time to get jealous over Jimin speaking Swedish. The Golden Maknae can't do anything, you know," Taehyung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. 

 

"But I'm the Golden Maknae!" Jungkook exclaimed and slammed the table, the plates of cooked bacons and mugs of hot coffee nearly jumping in the air for a second and Jin knew should step in right now or the dining table will be doomed.

 

"I should be better then Jimin, then all of you!" the maknae shouted childishly and he didn't notice Jimin was staring at him accusingly at the moment. 

 

"Calm down, Jungkook! No need to fuss over these small matters–"

 

"What the did you just called me?"

 

All Bangtan members snapped their heads toward Jimin's direction because it was actually scary to hear their innocent Jimin cursing so openly with no particular reason like that. 

 

"I'm your ing hyung!" Jimin whined which was not so adorable anymore as he was cursing while whining at the same time. "You should call me hyung, Kookie. Jimin hyung." Jimin cooed while giving the maknae his famous eyesmile and the others couldn't help but to cringe at that–being all innocent-looking while cursing and smiling does not suit Park Jimin at all.

 

"Jimin," Yoongi started and looked at Jimin, "..Calm down and stop.. talking for awhile, okay? Let us talk about–"

 

" no!"

 

Jimin gasped and looked at Yoongi like he just sprouted a second head. He didn't even notice that the members were startled by his sudden outburst and he continued by climbing onto the table and waving a random bowl in the air.

 

"What the– Jimin get down here right this instant!" Hoseok shouted and tried to pull Jimin by his legs but the younger avoided his hands swiftly. 

 

"No! What chu' gonna do 'bout it?" Jimin grinned. He aimed for the kitchen sink and threw the bowl at the direction, making Jin screaming so loudly and scrambling for the bowl before it lands on somewhere and not the sink(because Jimin's aim was very bad)and breaks into pieces. Jimin proceeded by dancing Harlem Shake on the table and his hands suddenly went downwards and he grabbed the hem of his shirt–

 

"What the hell–is he taking off his shirt?! ing stop him!"

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin was finally sleeping soundly with a soft smile plastered on his lips while hugging Suga Bear. Yoongi softened a little looking at Jimin and he pulled the blanket over the younger to make sure he dosen't get cold while sleeping.

 

"Pst! Hey, Yoongi!" Jungkook whispered from below and Yoongi looked down, a little angry because the maknae just ruined the moment. Oh, and what honourifics.

 

This kid seriously needs to learn some manners. Yoongi rolled his eyes and answered, "What?"

 

"Come down here! We found Jimin's phone already. Namjoon's now scrolling into his Youtube's account." Jungkook finished and quickly ran out of the room, probably heading to the living room. Yoongi groaned a little and jumped off the second bunk. He looked at Jimin's sleeping figure one last time before leaving the room and closing the door softly.

 

"Um–how do you even read this?" Yoongi regconized Taehyung's loud voice immediately. He walked into the living room and found his five other bandmates huddled in a corner, eyes intently watching Namjoon scrolling through Jimin's Youtube account's recently watched videos.

 

"Eww– die? Is that–is that a pie? Wait, it even rhymes!" Hoseok exclaimed and clapped his hands in excitement like he just won something rare and valuable.

 

Yoongi dragged himself toward his five bandmates and the first thing he saw was a thumbnail of a man– a foreigner?

 

"No you idiots! It's Pewdiepie! Pew, die, pie! Pewdiepie!" Namjoon instructed and the others nodded in understanding.

 

"Who the hell is that?" Yoongi questioned lazily while jabbing his thumb toward the phone's screen. "Apparently, it's some famous Youtube gamer named Pewdiepie, or Pewds, for short. Or uh–Felix? Yeah," Namjoon said in a professional and somewhat proud voice and he clicked on a random video. "And he has–holy over 33 million subscribers?! Who the is he? Satan?!"

 

"Wha? Lemme see!" Jungkook said and snatched the phone away from Namjoon's hands. The video was now playing and all of them watched the screen with an intense gaze.

 

"Huh?" Taehyung mumbled and scratched his neck in confusion. "He's just walking around the room–singing. What's so special about– what the is that!?" Taehyung suddenly screamed and he scrambled to hide behind Hoseok. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook laughed while Jin watched the video with a pokerface, obviously disapproving. Yoongi just stared.

 

"Ha! He's funny," Jungkook hummed and looked at Taehyung, both amazed and amused. "You said the same thing with Pewdiepie at the same time! Cool."

 

"Jungkook, that's not cool. He's cursing. Cursing." Jin frowned and emphasized the word as if the maknae didn't understand him.

 

"So Jimin's been watching videos of this–" Yoongi squinted his eyes hard at the name and continued, "..Pewdiepie lately."

 

"And he's from Sweden! So that's where Jimin learned all those fancy Swedish words!" Jungkook said while laughing at a scene where pewdiepie said 'no hug for you! no hug for you..' with Hoseok and a scared but curious Taehyung. "I wonder what they mean.."

 

"Uh," Jin quickly hid his phone inside his pajamas' pocket after he found something with a flushed face, "I think you should not know what those Swedish words mean, Jungkook. And it's not exactly, uh, fancy,"

 

"Whatever. But we have to think of a way to stop Jimin from watching these videos too much. He's cursing more then me and Namjoon," Yoongi said seriously but he was ignored as the others were too absorbed in watching the video on Jimin's phone.

 

" that scared me! Seriously!"

 

"That dolphin sound he made was hilarious! Again!"

 

"No stop repeating that part, it's scary!" 

 

"Is that Slenderman?! Oh my go–"

 

"Shut that phone at once! Too much cursing, you should all go to sleep!"

 

Yoongi facepalmed himself and leaned against the wall with a frustrated sigh. He was going to deal with his five bandmates first before dealing with Jimin. It was going to be a long night for him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning hyung!" Jimin greeted cheerfully and Yoongi only nodded sleepily. Jimin stood on his tippy toes as he looked into Yoongi's and Namjoon's shared room. "Have you seen my phone, hyung?"

 

Jimin pouted cutely and Yoongi was pretty sure he was wide awake at the moment. Damn that pout! "Uhh, no,"

 

"Aww, really? I thought I left it charging in my shared room with Jungkook. Where could it be?" Jimin frowned and looked at Yoongi with his puppy eyes, sad that his phone was missing early in the morning.

 

"Anyways, where's Namjoon hyung? Hyung's not in there?" Jimin changed the topic and Yoongi was relief that the younger wasn't spilling any profanities. Yet

 

Crap. Namjoon is probably still in Jin's room. I failed at making them stop watching those videos and just demanded them to sleep in Jin's room because I don't want then to disturb me or Jimin sleeping. They probably stayed in Jin's room watching Pewdiepie playing games until they fall asleep! Jimin's phone must be in their hands, with 0% battery guaranteed. I

 

"Hyung?" Jimin broke Yoongi out of his train of thoughts and stared at the older with a worried expression. Yoongi softened and pulled Jimin into the room lightly. "Come in first, Jimin,"

 

Jimin complied and skipped into the room. He proceeded by climbing onto Yoongi's unmade bed and jumping on it; the blankets and pillows were all on the ground now, poor Jin has to do more work(he cleans the dorm every time).

 

After what seemed like hours, with a hyperactive Jimin jumping on the bed like a maniac and Yoongi following the younger's movements, afraid that Jimin will fall off the bed–Jimin calmed down and sat in Yoongi's bed, beaming at the older.

 

"You know what, hyung? I found a guy name Pewdiepie on Youtube and watched all of his videos! Well, not all of his videos but yeah, you should have watch it with me, that guy is so funny, hyung!" Jimin started babbling about the famous Youtuber but Yoongi wasn't even listening half of what Jimin was saying, but he doubted the younger knew anyway because Jimin was talking animatedly about the Youtuber with a sparkle in his eyes that seemed so familiar to Yoongi–the way Jimin's eyes would shine when he sees Yoongi writing lyrics or rapping.

 

"And you started cursing, Jimin?" Yoongi tone sounded serious and too firm and Jimin's voice immdiately went lower then a mouse's squeak. Yoongi felt a bit guilty that his voice came out like that but he had to stop Jimin from cursing, the younger just didn't suit cursing and it sounded rather unpleasant, all the profanities coming out from Jimin's mouth. Sure, Yoongi himself also cursed a lot but he didn't want Jimin to be like him, all mighty and gangster-like. In fact, he concluded that he curse a lot less then before when Jimin came around.

 

Jimin needs to be surrounded by sunshine and rainbows and all that, maybe riding a pony while seeing the sun set. Jimin was all fluffy and cute, not menacing and dark. Well, sometimes the dark concept did suit Jimin but cursing– no. Yoongi won't allow it.

 

"Um," Jimin started but stopped in mid-sentence because he was scared of what Yoongi might say to him. Scold him? Hit him? Tell manager-nim about him cursing? Jimin fiddled with the hem of his tank top and struggled to keep eye contact with Yoongi. "..Yes?"

 

"Jimin," Yoongi sighed because he couldn't stand Jimin being a kicked puppy in front of him. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Jimin, "You need to stop watching those videos. It's bad for you,"

 

"Huh?!" Jimin snapped his head up and looked at Yoongi in bewilderment like the older just said the most outrageous thing in the universe. "I–I can't stop watching Pewds's gaming videos!"

 

"Why?" Yoongi was surprised at the younger's outburst so his question came out as a soft whisper.

 

"When he curses– it's funny, hyung. It makes me laugh. I just thought that if I start cursing, it– it will be as funny as it is in his videos! He makes people laugh and happy with one simple cursing– I want to be like him!" Jimin said and rubbed his eyes; Yoongi was relief that there were no tears in sight. "I want to make you all laugh and happy too. And I want to be the reason behind your smiles and laughs!"

 

Letting the information sink in, Yoongi let out a chuckle and Jimin just looked at the older with an accusing glare. "What are you laughing at? I like him, you know! Poodiepie–"

 

"And you don't like me?" Yoongi said huskily and approached Jimin with soft footsteps. Jimin just stared at the approaching Yoongi and let out a shaky huh? with a blushing face.

 

"Jimin, you don't have to curse to make people happy," Yoongi explained slowly as he sat beside Jimin and looked deeply into the younger's big mesmerizing eyes. "See, Pinkie Pie–"

 

"It's Pewdiepie," Jimin corrected.

 

Yoongi cleared his throat awkwardly before continuing his sentence,"–Pewdiepie," he emphasized and Jimin nodded in satisfaction, "just does it for entertainment, y'know? Sure, he's funny and all but he didn't purposely curse just to make people laugh. He does it unintentionally, just like me and Namjoon whenever something goes wrong– we curse sometimes but we didn't mean it," Most of the times, Yoongi whispered inside his mind. "Jin curses too, it's just rare for him to do it. He needs to keep his mother figure in front of you maknaes, right?" he ruffled Jimin's hair and the latter giggled in response. That is definitely the finest music, Yoongi added.

 

"So don't curse anymore, okay? It does not makes us happy." Yoongi said and Jimin slowly nodded. "But I can still watch Pewdiepie's videos, right? Right?"

 

Yoongi chuckled lightly. "Of course,"

 

And Yoongi managed to not slap Jimin in the face because damn it Jimin was tackling Yoongi onto the bed in the next second and planting quick kisses on the older's face with repeats of hyung you're the best! Jimin had no idea what he was doing right now but Yoongi was sure to keep Jimin thinking that way. It was better for both of them.

 

An innocently submissive Jimin is always the best, but Yoongi makes sure that he will always stay the submissive submissive one, if you know what I mean.