Realization

Sky Full of Stars── A Oneshot Collection

❝ a    j  e  a  l  o  u  s    m a  n    i  s    a  n    a  n g  r  y    m  a  n   . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ha ha ha ha, it was hilarious! 

 

Jungkook clenched his fists.

 

Taehyung, shut up! Stop bringing that up!

 

Jungkook gritted his teeth.

 

Ah, why? Embarrassed, Jiminie hyung?

 

Jungkook stood up from his seat abruptly, shocking the other BTS members and the audience. The whole crowd engulfed into silence, and they stared at Jungkook curiously. The maknae turned his head and met eyes with a worried-looking Jimin. Instead of giving him a reassuring smile, Jungkook scoffed and turned away from him. Jimin sat on his seat, completely baffled and stunned by the younger's actions. Taehyung just sat quietly and observed both Jungkook and Jimin with a small smirk playing on his perfect lips.

 

"Is there something wrong, Jungkook-ssi?" the MC questioned Jungkook. The younger seemed to be in a daze for awhile but he quickly recovered and smiled at the MC while holding out an 'okay' sign, "Oh, nothing. Just wanted to wave at my fans." he then smiled charmingly at the crowd and waved at them quite forcefully, making them squealed in delightfulness.

 

"Ah?" the MC raised an eyebrow. "What's this? The maknae has finally break out from his shell? What happened to the matured but shy Jungkook the A.R.M.Y once knew?"

 

Jungkook let out a light chuckle and replied, "I guess some things just change." he flipped his hair slightly and made the crowd go wild. The MC pretended to be aw'ed and gaped at Jungkook, "In six short months? Wow, you sure have improved a lot. In fan service, of course." the MC winked at Jungkook and he immediately reached out his hands to 'catch' the wink. The MC stared at Jungkook. "Omo."

 

The MC checked his watch on his wrist, "Well, unfortunately, this fan meeting has come to an end. Why don't we let BTS perform their newest track title–Danger, to wrap it all up?" the crowd shouted in response. The staffs came and carried the chairs off the stage to let BTS prepare. Jungkook glanced at Jimin and was irritated to see that he was still having a conversation with Taehyung while standing in their positions. A foreign feeling was building inside of Jungkook but he just shrugged it off and turned away from them.

 

'Danger' soon started playing and Jungkook was drowned in A.R.M.Y's ear-deafening fan chant along with BTS.

 

 

 

 

 

BTS stepped out from the van and dragged their feet tiredly to their dorm. Jimin came out of the van last and he ran to catch up on Jungkook's footsteps. He flashed a tired but blinding smile at the younger, "Hey Kookie–" Jungkook briskly walked passed Jimin and bumped their shoulders quite harshly. Jimin winced at the impact and looked at Jungkook questioningly, only to find the younger had fastened his steps and was walking way ahead of him.

 

"Man, that was tiring!" J-hope said while yawning. He looked at Suga and frowned when he saw the older hadn't open the door yet. "Come on Yoongi! Hurry up!" he whined and stomped his feet. Suga didn't answer J-hope. He unlocked the door, pushed it open and cheered. "Finally. Come and bless your ultimate Suga hyung because he has unlocked the door magically with his swag power–hey wait up you punks! I didn't said that you could go in before me!" Suga yelled and grumbled when the other BTS members didn't even bothered  listening to him. He went inside the dorm and cursed under his breath,

 

"I hate closing doors–"

 

"–Yoongi hyung! Rapmon hyung broke one of your sunglasses!" shouted Taehyung from Rap Monster's and Jin's shared room. 

 

"What the hell?! I thought I told you not to touch it!" Suga stormed inside the room angrily, only to found Rap Monster crouching on the floor, picking up the broken pieces of Suga's sunglass. Taehyung had already ran out of the room to find Jimin.

 

"I'm sorry, man. How to you expect me to know which one's mine when the sunglasses we have are almost the same? I not even sure the sunglass I just broke is yours. It could be mine–"

 

"Open your eyes Rap Dope. Our sunglasses are different, okay! The only similiar thing is our sunglasses are all black in colour–"

 

"Exactly! How do you even–"

 

"Don't talk back to me Rapmon. I thought I wrote 'swag' on my sunglasses–"

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin walked into his and Jungkook's shared room with a towel slung over his shoulder. He halted in his steps when he saw Jungkook coming out of the bathroom with his head lowered and his body freshly scented. His hair was dripping wet and Jimin would continue to stare at the younger if Jungkook didn't lifted up his head so suddenly. Both of them looked at each other but Jungkook broke the eye contact first.

 

"..It's your turn to bath, Jimin."

 

Jungkook said quietly and attempted to walk pass Jimin but the older held onto his elbow. "We need to talk." Jungkook tried to shake Jimin's grip of off him but the older had an iron grip. He sighed. "What do you want, Jimin?"

 

"What do I want? Are you really asking me that?" Jimin sneered dangerously and Jungkook whimpered. He asked himself inside his mind why was Jimin mad when he was the one that needs to be angry. Jungkook should be yelling at the older, but he didn't. The courage that he previously builded had vanished into thin air. He mentally scolded himself for holding a soft spot for Jimin inside his heart.

 

"There's nothing to talk!"

 

Jungkook managed not to stutter on that sentence and he succeeded. He planned to give himself a victory smile but shook the thought away when he saw Jimin's pissed face. "And now you're yelling at me..?" he hissed with that husky voice of his and Jungkook flinched at the harsh tone. Come on, Jungkook! Yell at Jimin, he's the one who's at fault, not you. Yell at him!

 

"I said there's nothing to talk!" 

 

Jungkook shouted and pushed Jimin away from him a little too harshly. He watched as Jimin stumbled backwards and gasped as the older's body wavered, but fortunately gained back his balance quickly. Jimin was this close ro fall over and Jungkook was this close to run up to him and embrace him when he falls. He gulped as Jimin's gaze landed on him again, obviously shocked by the younger's action. Jungkook stared at his hands panickly like there were some kind of infectious virus on them. He put his hands down and took small steps toward Jimin,

 

"I'm s-sorry–"

 

"Jungkook, what's wrong?

 

Jungkook looked up, surprised by the older's soft and calming tone. He clearly remembered that Jimin was angry with him minutes ago, so why the sudden change? He made eye contact with Jimin again and saw the pained expression on his face. Guilt immediately ate Jungkook up. He saw Jimin put on a sad smile and extended a hand to him, "Come on, tell me what's wrong?"

 

Both of them remained silent for a few minutes and Jimin sighed when Jungkook didn't made any move to take his hand. He withdrew his hand and rubbed the back of his neck while looking anywhere except Jungkook, "..Did I do something wrong again? Or said something that made you so upset today? I guess I did, judging by the way you treated me today, it was something unforgivable, huh? I figured. I was a little too hyper today–"

 

"Yes, you did do something wrong!"

 

Jimin looked up, startled by Jungkook's sudden outburst. He was about to question what did I do wrong and maybe give Jungkook a hug but the younger was a step faster then him.

 

"Why did you do that?!"

 

Confusion was evident on Jimin's face.

 

"What–"

 

"Don't 'what' me!" Jungkook grew frustrated and grabbed the towel that was hanging on his neck and threw it on the ground. He stomped on the towel furiously and pretended that it was Taehyung. Jimin just stared at Jungkook, shocked but slightly amused by the younger's actions. "You, you–" Jungkook didn't even get to finish his sentence because Taehyung the oh-so-alien came into his mind again. He got frustrated and threw his hands up with a loud 'screw you!' and went back to stomp the now crumpled towel with much more anger then before. Thinking that watching Jungkook continuosly exploding in front of him wasn't a good idea(although it was quite cute), Jimin reached out his hands and grabbed Jungkook's shoulders.

 

Jungkook looked up, only to see Jimin staring at him with such loving and caring eyes. Irritatingly, he pushed Jimin away but the older refused to let go. Jungkook fiinally snapped, "What? You started getting close to Taehyung's side after he gave you the latest 4D alien action figure on Thanksgiving Day and decided to ignore me? Wasn't that kiss I gave you enough, huh? I thought you love kisses."

 

He mumbled the last part under his breath but Jimin heard it all very clearly. He smiled lightly and his grip on Jungkook's shoulders slowly softened.

 

"You were jealous, Kookie–"

 

Jungkook suddenly flushed a deep shade of red; before Jimin could even finish his sentence and he pushed the older away. "D-don't spout nonsense! Jerk!"

 

Jungkook wanted to run away but Jimin forbid him by hugging the younger tightly and securely in his arms. Jimin felt Jungkook's muscles tensed at the sudden skinship but soon relaxed when he realized that he hadn't even touched Jimin more then ten seconds today, besides watching Taehyung the devil iniating countless skinship with Jimin every chance he found.

 

"Hey baby." Jimin cooed near Jungkook's ear and the younger squirmed and blushed involountarily at the nickname and how close Jimin was. "You know, I forgive you throwing a tantrum earlier. You absolutely have the right to grow jealous. And I'm sorry for that. I shouldn't even give you a second to feel jealous and insecure. You are the sand to my wich."

 

Jungkook almost let out a laugh at Jimin's cheesy but kind-of-lame pickup line. He knew that Jimin must had been reading the 'pickup lines for dummies' book that was given by Hoseok on his last year's birthday. He remained firm and silent in Jimin's embrace and listened to the older's confession to him.

 

"I wanted to approach you and kiss you publicly, especially in front of our bandmates, manger-hyung and fans, you know? But Taehyung was being strange today and I promise you–only today and he kept on pulling me back when he saw me walking to you! How fascinating was that, huh?" Jungkook didn't forget to notice the hidden sarcasm in the last sentence. But he blushed again when the three words 'kiss you publicly' rotated in his mind repeatedly. By then, he knew, he knew–he had forgiven that son-of-a-goofball-boyfriend, Jimin already. Jimin was so sweet with his words, maybe Jungkook had long forgiven him when the older asked him what was wrong. Their relationship was forbidden and unknown to all, but they kiss and share hugs anyway because Jungkook swore that he saw their leader, Namjoon and Jin making out before in the dorm.

 

Jungkook turned his head slightly and looked at Jimin over his shoulders. He turned around and covered Jimin's mouth with his hands when he saw that the older was about to open his mouth and continue his confession. Jimin stared at Jungkook, slightly startled but soon softened under the younger's touch. He noticed Jungkook's gaze and got the hint that the younger had forgiven him. He removed Jungkook's hand from his mouth but didn't let go of his hand. Jungkook, who thought that Jimin was going to kiss him, closed his eyes, puckered up his lips slightly and leaned forward in anticipation. Jimin laughed lightly at Jungkook's eagerness.

 

"So, still jealous?"

 

Jungkook snapped his eyes opened and stared at Jimin in disbelief.

 

"Wha–you're not going to kiss me!?"