Everything That I Never Say

Love That Never Change...

Author POV

"Mrs,can I sit with JungKook?"Lydia said.After that,the whole class is in shock.Girls and boys murmur around,"Why is she like that?""Did she just say that?!""OMG!!" And it goes like that until the tacher shut them down.

"No,you can't."

"But why?!"Lydia said

"Dont you see that Jungkook seat has been occupied?"

"Fine!!"Lydia said and stomp her feet to the seat that behind Jungkook.JR seat beside YoonLee while Mark beside Lydia.After a few hours of classes its finally recess time.

"Lets go"Jungkook said.Totally forgot about YoonLee who is sleeping soundly.They went to the cafeteria...

SeungHyun POV

I was about to go to the cafeteria until I see the girl that sit beside me.What I'm going to do with her.Will she get mad if someone disturb her sleep?She look like sleeping beauty though.Anyway I should try...If not she gonna get hungry during class.

"H-hey,wake up"I told her.She is not even moving for inch.

"Hey wake up.Lets go for recess."I said again.I saw her stirred in her sleep and suddenly hug me which shocked me.

"Thanks for waking me up,oppa"She said and still hugging me.

"This is not your oppa"I said calmly when my face has turn red

"Owh..Sorry!"She said with smile and pat my head"Its my habit!I will get going!Bye!Thanks"She said and she was about to go..."By the way,Yoonlee"then she waves her hand at me and get going.

Yoonlee POV

Aish!Why did they doesnt wake me up!This is so embrassing!Wait it!They gonna get it!Why?!I stomp my feet to cafeteria!When I arrive,I search for them!

"Yah!"the first thing come out of my mouth after saw them.My anger is boiling right now.I just seat there.After that I take Nia food.Suddenly,

"Can I sit here?"that witch said.Aish!I really hate her!Because of her I lost the oppurtunity to Harvard!Ahh!Whatever.Unnie,please dont allow her!Please!

"Sure you can."Nia Unnie said.Ahh..Yeah she doesn't know her..As long she doesn't disturb me I'm not gonna care her presnt.Suddenly,

"Yoonlee,I dont know that you can transform...From what I know'you're just a science freaks,nerd and a punchbag..."She was about to continue,But I just stand up and trying to hold back my tears.Went away...I run to the music room,which is my favourite place when I'm sad.I was crying.Suddenly,I hear the door is being open.I look up and saw my brother.He hugs me.

"Let it out..I want you to let it out"He said.

SeungHyun POV

I follow her behind because...I dont know why?But suddenly Jungkook run faster than me.I just follow him.without his knowing...Then I see he stop infront of the music room,

"Let it out..I want you to let it out"He said.Why is he like that?Then I hear she speaking in English.Its a fortunate that I know English,

"No one know!No one!No one asked if I'm alright!No one!They make my live like a piece of trash!They just care about the money that dad give them!They just want the money.They never take care of me!Aunt make my life suffer!She turn down my scholarship to Harvard,saying that I was sick!when I was perfectly fine!I know that before this I was a nerd!But that was too much!NO ONE KNOW WHAT IS IN MY HEART!"she said while crying.WOW!she has such a sad past though.I was about to go.But I felt someone hold my shoulder,And its Jungkook.

"What you have heard about my sister,please keep it a secret.I know you understand what she's talking about.If you are curious about her past photo here.But dont ever let anyone else see it."He said to me.I take the photo that he was giving to me,

She isnt that nerd though...

"You can go in..Console her now..I give you my permission as her brother"He said.I just nodded and went in the music room.I don't know about girl much though.And I see a guitar lying next to the piano.I take it and play my favourite song.After awhile of crying,she finally stop and look at me,"Thanks"She said with smile.I just nodded and continued playing the guitar.Then I hear someone singing,


But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you
I can't believe it, I still want you
After all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa...

I see your blue eyes
Every time I close mine
You make it hard to see
Where I belong to
When I'm not around you
It's like I'm not with me

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you (still you're gone)
I can't believe it, I still want you (And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)
After all the things we've been through (I know it's never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa...

But I never told you
What I should have said
No I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you (still you're gone)
Can't believe it, I still want you (And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)
After all the things we've been through (I know it’s never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa, no, no...

After that she smile.

Yonnlee POV

I sing infront of people?I sing infront of people?!Oh My God!!!!!!!!!I never sing infront of people except my family...After awhile,I heard he said,

"Nice voice"After I hear that I just said thanks silently then run away with my guitar...Aish jinjja!Why do I have to be so careless!I said under my breath and knock my head.But why oppa doesn't care if that guy coax me?Usually he would go bananas when someone come near me...I went to the garden.Teachers won't scold me just because I skip 1 class.I dont know why?Well,I want to practice guitar...

Nia POV

Why does Yoon become like that?She never cry except its really hurt.Does she have some past that I never know.The past that she has when she was at the State?After awhile,I saw Jungkook shirt is wet.So I asked him,"Kookie,why your shirt is wet?""Yoonyoon cried awhile ago and I hug her...Its been awhile since I last saw like that...So.."He said and smile to me"Does you guys has something with Lydia?"I ask him.He let out a long sigh then continued,"Lydia is our cousin well not blood-related.But she still our cousin though.."He said."Shouldn't you be glad that your cousin is here?"I said to him who is now hugging my shoulder."Nope.Not even happy to see her.Because of her,Yoonyoon become like this.Tomboy,hide her feeling and always exercise whenever she sad because no one can see her tears when she was sweating."He said with sad tone.Then continue again"Yoonlee always be a cute dongsang to us but never be cute to others because she scared that people will hate her."He said.I asked him,"What happen to Yoonlee?""You will know it later at home I will tell you everything...First,let go to the class.I think Yoonlee will not enter the class"