One Last Time

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hesitating. He felt it was wrong to do this without Kris. It felt like he was betraying him and it hurts. “Tao’ the latter looked up to meet his hyung’s reassuring smile.

“Everything will be alright.” Chen’s gentle voice assured him and made him realize something. It was Kris who abandoned them first. It was Kris fault for leaving the band confused and depressed because of the whole situation, but mostly hurt. It was Kris fault for actingso rash and decided not to consult s, His family first.

It was all Kris fault.

“Everything will be alright” Chen is right.

Everything will be alright. Even though you left. We will be strong, more powerful and we’ll bring a hell of a performance, the fans will never forget. Everything will be alright without you.

A tear fell down from his eyes as he nodded his head and smile back at Chen. Tao then placed his hand untop of Chen making Suho beamed.

“Alright EXO as 11 let’s love!” Each member cheered and lift up their hands in the air. “Fighting!” The members all went out from the dressing room to the backstage area. Tao stopped at the door and turned his head to where Kris is suppose to sit if he was here. Besides him, He took a final glance at the certain stop and smiled bitterly.

“Goodbye Yi Fan”

He wiped his tears harshly and faced him with a stoic face. He scoffed.

“If you truly love us, then why did you left us?”

“B-baobei… I’m sor-“ Tao cut before he could finish. “Shut up kris. Don’t apologize it’s too late, your apology is meaningless.” Tao spat angrily with venom, Kris tried to look into his eyes. But all he could see was hatred. No love. Not even a little. Just pure hatred. By this,  Kris gave up as his tears  fall down rapidly.

 

"I- "

"Just go. Just go and never come back. Traitor. “Kris swears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter