Drama Queen Oppas

♡ Love is you ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Listen to: Exo Chen - Best Luck ( It's Okay It's Love OST ) ''Kyahh!!'' yelled Jaehun, Jaemi's 2nd older brother when he saw Jaemi came out from her bedroom. { Jaemi's 2nd older brother : Jaehun } ''Omoo~why are you screaming Jaehun-ah?'' asked his mother quickly came to the living room when she heard her 2nd son screaming. ''Omma~Look at Jaemi'' said Jaehun while hiding behind his mother and point to Jaemi. ''Ohmy Jaemi-ah~Why are wearing like that?I thought you hate wearing like that''asked her omma shockingly. ''Do I look weird wearing like this?Today Luhan oppa has a football match so I'm going to do a cheerleader supporting him today''said Jaemi and grins to her omma. { her outfit } ''Are you hurts on your head?You looks so weird and scary today'' said Jaehun while doing weird face. '' Whatever drama queen oppa~You are the one who weird actually'' said Jaemi and stick her tongue towards her brother. Suddenly the living room door open revealed Jaemi's 1st and 3rd brother,Jonghun and Hyunjae just came back from University and school. ''Omma~we're back'' said her 1st older brother happily. { Jaemi's 1st older brother : Jonghun } { Jaemi's 3rd older brother : Hyunjae } ''Ohmy Jaemi-ah~Since when you are joining cheerleader?.Didn't you played Basketball before?'' asked Jonghun confused. ''Humpff~What with my oppas today?Aishh~'' said Jaemi in heart. '' Aniyo oppa~I'm going to support Luhan oppa today in football match.Kyahh~I'm already late..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter