"IT'S YOU.."

"IT'S YOU.."

  It was monday afternoon when, the screaming o the sophomores playing volleyball was clearly echoing through the music room..the atmosphere inside was as heavy as the burden in my heart.

 

"Is that what you wanted?"....those were the first words slipped out from his lips.

 

 I was about to leave when held my wrist and back hugged me while resting his head against my shoulder.

 

"Sehun..." lowering my head to fight the urge of emotion rising inside of me.

 

"Please don't.." His voice was as if muffled on my hair. I can hear his cracked voice....***is he crying? Is he crying because of me?"

 

"Eunji might see us.." I tried not to stutter..tried to stay with my usual voice..tried to bury the feelings that I was not supposed  to feel but that was not my heart was saying, I wanted to stay with him on that very moment.

 

He suddenly turned me around with his strength.... He was holding the both sides of my shoulder.

 

I know he was mad from his voice and his weary eyes,he got pissed off of everything I told him...***apart of me felt the guilt for pushing him towards my close friend...my friend since the school day started..my friend whom asked me to help her up with Sehun...but the more I helped her the more I fall for him, the more I pushed him towards her the more I was magnetized by him...and the more I rejected my defeat with his own possession the more I love him...

 

A mystique melody was always playing whenever I'm with him but the fact of admitting that I'm in between the two persons whom I supposed to link for love was a dagger that keeps on stripping my heart...

 

"Why do you keep on pushing me away?" I was anticipating for a yell but turned  out to be a suiting question.

 

"Eunji loves you that much..." Avoiding his inquisitive eyes..

 

"That's bull!...and..you don't?"..the hands on my shoulder tightened.

 

"Look at me!" I trembled with his sudden command, but the trembling soon gone as he caringly copped my face with his soft hands..

 

He then suddenly covered my lips with his'...I was wide eyed for a moment when naturally my eyes closed with the sudden sensation I felt. He held on my waist to support me from my melting knees..uncharacteristically my hands were encircling his neck. He owned my lips with caring kisses...It took me for a while to slightly pushed him for an air to breathe.

 

"Now tell me you don't love me and....I'll be gone..." He uttered with a anticipating stares.

 

Drenches of years were slowly approaching my eyes...***How can I say I don't love you when obviously every inches of me craves  for you affection...for you love..

 

"I....I.." That very moment tears fell from my eyes..I was about to cover my face with my hand  but abruptly his chest offered as a peaceful place for me..He was protecting me with his embrace.

 

"...I love you.." I whispered upon sobbing with his carress.

 

His embrace tightened.."Thank you for being honest..it was never my intention to make you cry...I'm sorry gie..." Everything felt perfect as his lips touched my forehead....and with his words that took away all the intimidations and doubts in me..

"사랑해..."