"Clandestine Love"

"Clandestine Love"

 

 

  "How?..When?..God I'm really going crazy!!"...I fell in love with him since the day I set my eyes on him...but then this feeling still not heard...

 I almost did everything I could...text him?..of course I did...

 

  Hi luhan!, I'm ***** 4rth year block B..ahmmnn

  I know this is so embarrassing but being true is what's most important right...I just want you to know that I like you since the day we met...

 

  

   Ahmnn, I hope we could be friends....

 

   Hi?...Luhan?

 

   Luhan...

 

   ?....

 

6xth, 7nth , 8th, 9nth texts followed but still no reply... #NO REPLY!...

 

 And in the morning, a supportive friend of mine told me that unfortunately Luhan lost his phone...That's very UNFORTUNATE right!?

 

Next, letter? Yes definitely..like a typical girl I used that strategy...

 

Dear Luhan,

     Hope that your happy while reading this letter. The only reason of writing this letter is to confess my hidden feelings for you.. I like you Luhan..I hope that we could be friends and hope you win on the upcoming basketball game...Thank you and God bless..

 

Yours truly,

******.

 

But still no response! NO RESPONSE!

Why? Because he wasn't able to read it!..my letter feel off from his book..#FELL OFF!!!

 

What now?!...of course for the last step...confessing myself to him...I took away all of my shyness just to did this!..together with my friends we planned to lock us in the room!...Sound desperate right? but whatever who cares...

 

Friday afternoon... After class...though obviously my body tremblend with fears and excitement...

 

I excitedly and slowly turned the knob....I seek for your face as I entered the room...but then the excitement was replaced by confusion as the members of the baseball team looked at me...they were probably doing a group meeting when I came in...

 

"A-ahmmn...I'm so sorry.." Bowing 9o degrees to all of them and abruptly made my way out of the room with the reddish face

 

Those were all the embarrassing things I did to confess my feelings...but unfortunately failed...#FAILED!

 

"Geez!..I'm such a failure!..looser!..Im really !, Why can't I say straight to him that I like him!?... I LIKE YOU LUHAN, I LOVE YOU!"...I shouted on top of my voice...shouting on the rooftop made me more confident knowing that nobody's gonna be here at this early of day...but...a voice suddenly speak out.

 

"You like me...you love me?" I turned a round only to find the owner of the voice who was standing a step behind me!

 

It was Luhan...#LUHAN!

 

 

***was it alright?,,,just say something about  this... I really dunno if it was good enough to be posted...

BTW, thank you for reading...