"Late Confession"

"Late Confession"

"Late Confession"

 

 

"I brought your favorite flowers..." I whispered and laid beside her....

 

I don't know when it started that my heart beats faster than usual whenever were together.

 

  Weeks or months ago? I can hardly tell...but back then for me we were just best buddies then suddenly it turned out to be that my heart betrayed me as it was slowly admiring her  secretly...

 

  Mael, the perfect epitomy of my happiness...the girl who thought me to open my heart for everyone.

 

 

 She was always holding my hand for warmth... riding at my back whenever she got tired....laughing hilariously at my mistakes....listening to my every meaningless opinions....admiring my cracked-up jokes in every second that were together.

 

 She's a girl full of dreams, full of hope and love.

"Luhan what's your dream?" I can hardly forget how she sweetly asked me with her innocent eyes.

 

Silence took over me for a moment with her sudden question thus thinking if I would grab the opportunity but the thought of her making distance off me  held me back...

 

That last question from her still hunts me for that very moment I lied to her....

 

"A-a pilot.." But that's not it, I dream about her,..her laughter, her enjoyment with me a life with her by my side..I...I love her,..but I didnt have the courage to utter those words before her...I didn't have the guts to risk our friendship just to fulfill my own needs.

 

I was not that manly enough to face my fear of losing her and enter the  midst of uncertainty.

 

.... lf I had only sensed that this would happen...I should have bluntly said "Saranghae Mael"... I should have wrapped her with my embrace....I should have made her happy in the best way that I could.

 

 Now i'm with her...lying beside her...looking at her but she cant look back...she cant hug me back nor say any sweet words to me at all....

 For the cold tomb was the only thing I am facing right now...the only thing that can hear my confessions...and hear the beating of my  heart...

 Though she's gone my feelings for her still remains.... And forever be in my heart.. "Saranghamnida Mael"

 

 

-Luhan...

 

***was it alright?,,,just say something about  this... I really dunno if it was good enough to be posted...

BTW, thank you for reading...