"Betrayal"

"Betrayal"

Tears were falling from the eyes of the sky when Dara buried a woman who stood as a ne'er a friend for her.

 There were only two who mourned for her death-sky who's washing the sorrow- and earth who opened her heart as sepulchre.

  Who took her life?..no one but herself..with her own bare hands. She couldnt fight the grief and the sleeping grudge no more..

  Neither had a family nor friends...true friends....for she was rebuffed by the people whom she used to live with. She used to love and beloved but that was then, when her reverie was almost her reality. She thought that would be the beginning, the hope that would release her from the agony.

  She've been a victim from a momentary indiscretion in which the two persons whom she treasured shared...

  It was him, the Prince......dragon- whom she thought came out from her fantasy just to save her,,,but she stood up still as he was escorting a familiar woman who was wearing a brocaded gown with a bouquet of roses...Bomi- they were happy-the most happy persons she have ever seen.

   "I promise I will love you forever" The groom whispered to his bride.... the words rung into Dara's mind...the happy moments with him were slowly unfolding before her...

  They were happy, full of dreams he was hers and him as well..as if no one can ever seperate them even death...but that moment were taken away from her...the happiness that was supposed for her were stolen by her own  friend...

   She was holding a dagger, a sharpened tool that took away the lives of the bodies lying on the  floor....A moment ago they were happy couple while she was standing behind the long silk curtain, she was gripping the knife tightly..waiting for the right time of vengeance.....

  He was her life, she poured everything for him but all of it was wasted....as she saw how the lovers drown with their created lust.

  The eyes of the room, bed and and the curtains where the only witness of the crime....it was brutal and it was clean....

  Dara could feel the life inside her, it was hers and his'...the only reason to breathe...

 

 

This was based from my poem "Sanction"...

***was it alright?,,,just say something about  this... I really dunno if it was good enough to be posted...

BTW, thank you for reading...