Chapter 02 - The Cute Boy Next Door

The Series of Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 02 - The Cute Boy Next Door

 

Since the last year's class had ended, it only means that the young Baekhyun will now face another step of his life as pupil student. Second grade is nothing compared to his first grade memories. Or that was he thought.

 

Things gone well for the little Byun. When he was in his first grade, he was nominated as the most pretty face despite of being a boy in his class. He held that title for a year and even participated for their school's coronation night for the most good looking students from different grade levels. Being the one in his year, Baekhyun represented his classmates and the rest of the first grade pupils.

 

This year was a little different because instead of being nominated at the prettiest boy in his class, Baekhyun got the highest position. The class president. He doesn't have an idea that he will win for the position, maybe it has something to do that he was the valedictorian last year.

 

It is an advantage, he thought, in a year, he was now popular in his class and batch mates. Being the smartest one surely helps him to own the president spot.

 

Though, he was glad that he got all the attentions from his teachers, classmates and batch mates, Baekhyun couldn't hide his disappointment.

 

This happened one day when he spotted this certain boy next door in their classroom. He was so mesmerize by how the boy got the looks. He was cute and at the same time handsome for what he heard from the adult people on how they describe the good looking guy.

He was tall for an eight year old boy somehow. He got those hypnotizing eyes, pale skin, lanky figure and smart looks. Though it was obvious that if he was smart enough he should have been in Baekhyun's class. The 2nd grade class-1A.

 

Baekhyun found out that the boy was in his cousin's class last year and even voted as the of their class.

 

His name is Park Chanyeol.

 

What's more surprising is that despite of not being in the first class, Park Chanyeol kid is a music genius. A naturally born prodigy. This makes the little Byun, put so much attention to the boy even more.

 

From that day on, since he knew the boy, little Baekhyun would always sneak a peak in the next class room just to have a glance in his crush.

 

He has his different ways to do that.

 

When throwing some trash to the garbage bin, instead of throwing them in their own classroom bin, he would walk pass to the next class room and throw his trash in there. Of course, not without turning his head a little and moving his eyes to search for a certain lanky boy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter