Tease

Tease (Luhan Oneshot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In which a girl attempts to wake up her famous flower boy boyfriend and ends up getting into a bunch of teasing and jealousy.

~

 

          "Luhan~"

        The said boy twitched his nose.

           "Luhan gege..."

        His mind woke up and recognized the familiar voice.

          "LUHAN! JAGI- whatever!"

        Oh, he so knew that voice.

           "You ugly girl, WAKE THE UP!"

        Luhan grinned sleepily and with his eyes still closed, he shifted on his bed to face the owner of the voice to then attempt to grab their hand. He successfully grasped one of them blindly and interlocked their fingers.

         He knew it would greatly annoy this person.

        The person tried to tug their hand out of his, in protest.

"YAH! Luhan! Stop it, dude- I-! I... found your collection- of... Yadong."

       Luhan bolted up from his bed at those words and anxiously looked at the person who made the previous statement.

       Albeit the anxiety, for a small second, he admired the person the second he opened his eyes.

        Straight dark hair. Full cheeks. Over-sized sweater that was repeatedly falling off her shoulders at the moment, making her scrunch her face in annoyance, tugging it back up. Milky skin- and those glasses that enhanced that oh-so adorable face.

        He was awestruck. He couldn't help but think, she is so damn beautiful.

        Shaking his head to get his mind out of dreamland, he instinctively blurted out, "I promise they aren't mine! I don't do , I swear! It's probably Sehun's!"

        The girl staggered back in surprise as he slipped off his bed from being a bit too jumpy.

        Wincing when his hit the corner of his bed, Luhan thumped onto the ground whilst causing his blankets to fly.

        The girl snorted at the sight of him and his messy bed head.

        Luhan looked up in a daze and noticed the girl held something tightly in her hand. Forgetting the humiliating scene that had just occurred, he scolded, "Yah! Yunseo, why do you keep bringing your stupid camera with you!?"

         The girl, Yunseo, was occupied with laughing hard at the cute, ridiculous sight of him. She bent forward and clutched her stomach, making her giant glasses slip down her nose.

        She was holding the camera with one hand; a Nikon video camera.

        Luhan internally growled at the fact that Yunseo wasn't listening to him. He pouted as she continued with her laughing fit.

        Yunseo's laughter was soon interrupted when a hand latched onto her wrist and jerked her forward...

          Right into Luhan's arms.

         As she fell into him with her camera miraculously safe in her hand, Luhan's hand that had grabbed her let go and immediately he wrapped his arms around her waist. He smiled cheekily as her glasses flew to the ground and her head crashed against his chest. She yelled with a loud, "YAH!"

        That should be enough for getting her attention, Luhan thought as Yunseo looked up from his chest with anger. However her anger dissipated as she looked in Luhan's eyes and a new unknown emotion came onto her face.

        "Good morning," Luhan grinned whilst tightening his grasp on Yunseo, making her shift and intertwine her legs with his.

         "Luhan," She started to say in a curious, adorable way that made Luhan melt inside, "I didn't know you had it in you."

          Um, eottohke?

        Confused, Luhan tilted his head. "Hmm?"

         The romantic aura that had started to form around them completely vanished. It left as soon as it came when Yunseo grinned deviously.

        "You actually have Yadong? I really didn't know, since I was kind of joking the whole time," She said as she sat properly beside him and linked their hands together.

         Luhan knew this was her quick act of revenge for pulling her down so abruptly, but nevertheless, he blushed. "I-I said t-that they weren't mine! They're Baek's!"

        Yunseo raised her eyebrow and stared accusingly at him as she spoke. "Baekhyun stopped with the Yadong when Jaemin found a magazine and repeatedly beat him with it until he got rid of his whole hidden collection of them."

         She internally cringed at the memory, remembering the view of at least 30 magazines plus five CDs in front of Baekhyun's dorm room and the funny scene of Baekhyun's girlfriend, Jaemin giving him a beating with a magazine that had a picture of a girl in a provocative pose on the cover.

          Coming out of the shuddering (and hilarious) memory, Yunseo continued.

        "Not to mention that before you said it was Sehun's," She finished off with a winning smirk.

         Luhan pinked even more. He didn't speak; he just settled for encircling her waist with his arms and burying his head into her neck.

        Yunseo knew this was his discreet way of apologizing for- well, being a typical boy and chuckled.

                   Shrugging casually, she truthfully said, "It is part of every guy's life."

              Luhan grinned against her skin, thinking, My girlfriend is such a blunt ert; She's perfect.

           But then he remembered the camera that was still in Yunseo's hand. He lifted his head and glared at it. Yunseo noticed his change of mood and looked at the object in her hand, then back to the person who was practically burning holes through it.

          "Um, did my camera do something to you? Like commit or anything?" She asked in her peculiar way.

        Luhan pouted again, which totally makes the chance of the manly image he has always wanted disappear (like it already didn't), and mumbled lowly, "That camera is with you more than I am."

        What he said was the strangely honest truth. Yunseo was a rising Youtuber, often making strange but comical videos. She loved her camera and she embraced her dream of being a film maker, too. Therefore, Luhan saw the same damned video camera almost a hundred percent of the time when he was with her.

        When they first met, when he passed by her in the dorm apartment they both coincidentally lived in, when he developed feelings for her, when he attempted many plans of pursuing her, when Yunseo's best friend Hyesung needed both of their help when she had to solve a few problems with celebrities, when they became the over inquisitive YunHan couple who was always bullied by the BaekJae team (honestly, it was just Luhan who got bullied, he was a prude), and even on their dates-- the camera was always by her side in a small satchel or clasped in her small hands.

           And honestly, Luhan was actually getting jealous of it.

        Too deep in his thoughts, Luhan didn't realize Yunseo heard what he said and did some contemplating of her o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter