Not an Update ;-;

The Dark One

So, should I continue this once I'm off of my little break? If you wanna know why I'm on break you can see on my blog:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/923724

 

but just to let you know, I am currently on break right now, and I will only be writing MYNAME one shots. Which may turn into full stories. I also may throw in a few exo one shots here and there. It'll mainly be HunHan, baekyeol, seho, Krisho, and taoris. But other than that I won't be updating this for a while. I'll probably update once Halloween starts up because I'll have some more energy and inspiration.

 

so. For the time being, please bear with me and comment to let me know you saw this or whether or not I should actually take my time to write this. I'm not so sure myself.

 

As for the MYNAME one shots I'm doing the "All Pairing Challenge" which means that I have to write two fics per pairing. One with be the "good end" aka lemon. And the other one will be the "bad end" aka lime/noncon. There will be threesomes, foursomes, and a final fiveSome. So  if you like MYNAME, any MYNAME pairing, please comment me your favorite pairing and I'll start working on that fic for you. Right now I'm working on the two JoonJin's (JunQ x Chaejin). And I'll most likely do the SeJin, GunJin, GunJinYong, GunSoo, GunYong, or the InQ next. Mainly because I read a lot of gunsoo, gunyong, and inq(and I've written an inq fic along with a ty sequel).

 

Finally, I just want to let you all know that if you have a pairing you like that involves a MYNAME member, I will write it for you. If I really like it I'll write it first, but if not I'll most likely save it until I finish all the others.

 

thank you.