Chapter 1.

My Fun Awkward... Life!

Some words that are coloured and thick means that you can click on them.
 


 

"Damn! I can,t find it!" you panicked and ruffled your hair. 
"What?! You sure you can,t find it Unnie?" Joy asked you trough Face time with rest of your friends. You felt like crying because you can,t find your jogging shorts for tomorrow's Gym class. Wendy sighed. "Well then we better just run along with you eh?" "except for me. i got asma." Seulgi spoke out for herself as the others sighed and agreed to what Wendy said. "No, she doesn,t has to." "Why?" "She can just borrow it from someone else." Seulgi suggested. "Ew! are you insane?! Maybe someone else has a disease and then she is going to have the disease as well!" Wendy said as it looked like she could pop out of the phone in any minutes. 

You chuckled and calmed her down, Seulgi chuckled as well.
"So Unnie... what now? and where is irene?!" "restroom." "Seriously? that long?" "Maybe she fainted." "In the freaking restroom Seulgi?!" You brusts out of laughter & shaked your head. "Haneul.. are you going to sleep?" Your mother asked you as she stood in the entrance of your room. "Ah! Arraseo Umma! i was just searching for my gym shorts and talking to Joy, Wendy, Seulgi & Irene. "Just Joy, Seulgi & me cuz according to Seulgi, Irene probably fainted." Wendy said in a sarcastic way. "I said MAYBE" Seulgi rolled her eyes & laughed.

Joy chuckled and widened her eyes. "omo Unnie's we should be getting to dreamland!" The others looked at their clock as well and widened their eyes. "My beauty sleep!" Wendy said & pouted as she bid goodbye and almost hung up untill "Yah! what about Irene?" Seulgi quickly questioned. "We will go tomorrow before school begins to her house & look if she really fainted when we break the door of the restroom okay?" You joked while the others laughed about it. 

"Aigoo i bet she already went to bed kekeke~" "and not tell us?" Wendy scoffed. "Well i sometimes forget it too." Joy replied. "But we seriously gotta sleep." "I'll call her" You pointed out and bid goodbye to the others and pressed the phone number of Irene. "Hello?" "Irene!" Irene chuckled and asked you what you are doing, you told her that you lost your gym shorts. "Isn't it in your backpack?" "Nooo... i already searched there." "You sure??" "...No." Irene faceplamed and chuckled. "aigoo.. open your backpack." You did as you were told. "what do you see?" "my... gym shorts.." You made a face like this '-__-'. Irene chuckled on the other line of the phone. "well case closed." You both laughed. 

"Irene?" "Yes?" "How come you dissapeared all of a sudden?" You questioned as she chuckled. "Aigoo.. well remember i went to the restroom?" You nodded. "Well remember i have a problem with my phone?" You nodded again. "When i came back of the restroom" She continued, "My phone totally fell out." She pouted. you giggled and nodded "So now i'm in bed. Hey, go to bed and we can message each other." "Don,t you need to charge your phone?" "Nah.. i just charged it on again and i saw i had 50% so it will be okay hehe." She smiled through the phone. 

"Arraseo!" You smiled and bid goodbye to each other, hung up, took a nice hot showers putted on our payama's & hopped on to bed. You snuggled in your sheets & took your phone, logged into to kakaotalk & saw that the group chat was already full with Seulgi, wendy, Joy & Irene chitchatting about tomorrow's gym class. 

 Haneul:
Yah i thought you guys went to sleep!
9:30 AM 

 Joy:
Unnie is here! Hi! ^_^ :P
9:30 AM 

 Wendy:
I was busy with putting my beauty mask :P
9:30 AM 

 Seulgi:  
I would but Wendy, Joy & Irene kept on making my phone vibrate! pfft.
9:32 AM 

 Haneul:
Okay then.. LOL
9:32 AM 

 Irene:
Atleast now its seattled alright? Haneul found her gym shorts.
9:33 AM
 
 Haneul:
Aish..
9:33 AM 

 Seulgi:
XD
9:34 AM  

 Irene:
XD
9:35 AM 

 Joy:
Hahaha Unnie just be happy you find your shorts! now you don,t have to run at the end
Of gym class!
9:35 AM 

 Haneul:
True. hehehe
9:36 AM 
 
 Wendy:
Guys... i'm half awake half asleep hgsyharhtgrsyrtyewt
9:36 AM 

 Irene:  
Me too...
9:38 AM

 Seulgi:
You mean girls XD
9:38 AM 

 Wendy:
Whatever! lets just sleep please! 
9:40 AM 

 Joy:  
Okii Unnie's we can finish this tomorrow okay? Goodnight! <3
9:42 AM

 

 Joy:
  
9:42 AM 
You both bidded goodbye to each other & when,t to sleep. (Goodnight XD) 

NEXT DAY. 

You woke up and walked your way to the bathroom, You screamed. You saw your brother already in his uniform fixing his hair and winked at himself in the mirror. "Sis.. Mom and Dad are still sleeping. Don,t scream like that okay?" He said and patted your head and made his way to leave. "What are you doing in my bathroom and where are you going?! The school starts around 11:30 and its 10:00!" You said with a stern face.

"1. Your mirror is bigger then mine wich is unfair. 2. Me and the rest of Teen Top would go and breakfast at Dani's You know? Niel--" "Niel's Cafe where his mother is the CEO. Blah Blah Blah." You rolled your eyes and chuckled. "I'll catch you later at school okay?" You nodded as you watched him putting his back pack on his back and left. You quickly walked upstairs and took a shower putted on your uniform, your hair up in a ponytail and came back down stairs as you smelt your dads freshly made pancakes. 

"Sweetheart where is minsoo?" Your mother asked as she putted the TV on and signalized you to come towards her. She undid your hair and putted it in a much more better ponytail. you sighed and looked at her. "Seriously? it was good as it was umma" You pouted and looked at her as she gave you a eyesmile. "He's Having breakfast at Dani's with the rest of teen top." You replied and poured yourself a glass of milk. "Aish.. he could've told us." Your mother sighed and plopped on the couch. 

Your farther served your breakfast and sat reading the news paper. "Appa... aren't you supposed to be at school?" "Ah! forgot to mention i'll be later at school neh? Mark's farther will take over for me." You nodded in understanding and finished your pancakes. Soon the doorbell wen,t and already know how late it was as you smiled at the door.

You stood up and opened the door as you saw 4 girls on their bikes greeting you happily. "HANEULLL <3" They said in chorus and made a group hug. You giggled and smiled as you bed your mom & dad goodbye. You walked out to the garage to get your bike.

"Irene! what are the three things we have in the 1st 3 hours?" "Gym, Chemistry & Music!" The 5 of you all wined and started to complain like you guys wanted a toy but your mother said no. "Well there is music!" "At the last part!" Wendy pouted and sat on her bike acting like she was sulking. You took your bike & closed the garage, hopped on it as well & nod, signalizing ther others to start riding. 

On your way to school you guys discuss about yesterday. And joking around, Untill both of you guys stopped to see a big car and tree guys taking boxes out of the car. "Must be new people moving in." you nodded and kept your eye on the car. "Girls its 11:20 we got 10 minutes come on!" wendy said that was taking lead of riding along with Joy. "Neh!" You all spoke and continued riding to school untill you girls arrived at school.

 


Alright! My first chapter ahaha i had fun making it! really i hope you guys like it & sorry for the bad Engurish! XD <3 BTW Happy Belated Birthday Maknae Joy!! I will probably maybe make a chapter of her birthday as well! ^^