Sharing Isn't Caring (According to YoungBae)

Jealousy is a

"YoungBae, you look like you're going to kill the poor girl." Jiyong stated, observing the furrowed eyebrows and scowl marring his friend's face. 

The BIGBANG members had come to support Seunghyun on the set of the new Reebok photoshoot he was doing. And it just so happened that Reebok wanted him and Sohee to play the role of a chic couple. 

That did not settle well with YoungBae. 

"You know what they say hyung, sharing is caring." the maknae said in a sing-song voice, taking a bite out of his cupcake. 

"She's practically throwing herself at him!" YoungBae protested indignantly. 

"Oh yes because smiling at someone is oh-so-scandalous." Jiyong deadpanned as he pulled Seungri onto his lap. 

YoungBae frowned, turning to the member sitting beside him. "You agree with me, right Daesung?" 

The Doraemon lover smiled sheepishly. "Sorry hyung, you're on your own for this one." 

YoungBae huffed, watching in disgust as Sohee blatantly flirted with his boyfriend; batting her eyelashes innocently and twirling the ends of her hair. 

"Sohee, look down, almost shyly, as Seunghyun holds your hand." the director ordered, "I want you two to eminate the feeling that you're a couple." 

His boyfriend looked as handsome as always, dressed down in a simple t-shirt and black pants. And for that, YoungBae grinned proudly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, and that's a wrap! Great job everyone, I'll see you all next week." the director announced with a clap, waving a hand as he exited the building. 

YoungBae grimaced as he saw Sohee flounce up to Seunghyun, fingertips grazing aross his abdomen as she said something to him. The latter shook his head before gently pushing her away. Sohee persisted with giggling and handed him a slip of paper before prancing off.

"Hyung please don't murder her, we need a good reputation for our comeback." Daesung said while scrolling through his twitter feed. 

YoungBae grumbled. "I wasn't going to murder her." 

He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and leaned back into the embrace comfortably. 

"Hey babe," a deep voice rumbled next to his ear, "thanks for coming. I missed you today." 

YoungBae let out a silly smile, about to reply when Jiyong interrupted. 

"You can do this in the car, let's go. Manager-hyung is waiting." 

The five members exited the building and slid in to the van parked outside. YoungBae and Seunghyun naturally had the back row to themselves, Daesung opting to sit shotgun and Jiyong and Seungri claiming the middle row. 

YoungBae was snuggled into Seunghyun's side, feeling extra clingy after seeing Sohee and him together.

"Did she give you her number?" YoungBae asked, tracing patterns on his boyfriend's chest. 

The elder chuckled. "Yeah. But I threw it away." 

"Good. What was she saying to you before?" 

"Asked me if I wanted to go to dinner." 

YoungBae grunted in disapproval. 

"Are you, by any chance, jealous?" Seunghyun smirked, raising a sculpted eyebrow at the latter. 

Jiyong let out a snort of laughter. "He looked like he was about to strangle her." 

"Shut up Ji." YoungBae retorted. "She was practically throwing herself at my Hyunnie." 

"Aww, baabe, you're so cute when you're jealous." Seunghyun cooed. "Don't worry, I only have eyes for you." 

"Good, because Sohee doesn't stand a chance." YoungBae huffed. 

Seunghyun pressed a kiss to his temple. "You're adorable." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Back at the dorm~

YoungBae the hot sauce off his fingers as he finished off another chicken wing. Hwangssabu's lectures on eating healthy were ignored for the moment as they devoured the five boxes of chicken. 

"That was so good." Seungri sighed in satisfaction. 

Daesung offered to throw out the trash, heading towards the kitchen with an armful of empty cartons. The leader and maknae excused themselves to their shared bedroom, shouting a quick 'goodnight' before closing (and locking) the door. 

YoungBae and Seunghyun, too, retired to their room for the night. Already showered and changed into their pajamas, the two lay on the bed cuddling. 

"For the fact, your is way nicer than Sohee's." Seunghyun commented, giving his perky, round, a squeeze. 

YoungBae blushed. "You're such a ert." 

"But you love it." Seunghyun captured his soft lips in a kiss. 

YoungBae smiled, eyes curving into those cute crescents that the latter loved. 

"Yeah, I do." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Isn't ToBae the sweetest, I ship them so hard <33 don't forget to leave your swagalicious comments down below :))