Chapter 1 ♡

pretty boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys , im going to redo everything so please re-read everything. The plot didn't really go good , so I'm re-writing everything over again . Hope all of you understand . AND LUHAN IS NOW NOT YOUR BROTHER SO YEAH ;) 

____________

 

Chapter 1 ♡

Construction noises makes you jolt out from your bed , looking to your right , you were litteraly shocked that it was 6.00 am . Generally , you always wake up late , as in like 7.00 am with your parents had woken up before you . However it seems to be the other way around . You quickly went to the toilet , and dressed up in your new Uniform for your new school .  Since you moved to town , your family has problems . Your dad , who works far away from town has to wake up early , despite the fact that he owns a car. Your family wasnt't rich nor poor . You came from a family with aN average income . You're nerdy , not a legit nerd but you wore glasses due to your bad eyesight . You were hated back in your old school , making you known easily . You walked out of your room , hoping you parents are still asleep , not wanting their sleep to be ruin . You turned to the right , heading towards the kitchen.

" ommo ! Umma ! Waeyo ? " You were in shock , looking at your mom who was rubbing her eyes . She pulled a small smile , obviously saying that she was sorry for not able to make you breakfast . You smiled in return . 

" Umma , im heading out first to school early so I can explore the school , " You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter