Day 1

The Truth Hurts

Minah walked the hallways of her high school jamming to some Big Bang. She was probably the only known fan girl in her school. she knew there were others just like her but kept it on the down low so they didn't have to deal with the bullying and mean comments about kpop. Minah was an open fan girl, all of her friends new her biases' names and sometimes even their birthdays. It was just Minah's personality. She defended Kpop with all her might but never did it to hurt others or their opinion.

It was the start of sophore year and she was very excited to see her friends once again. She couldn't wait to talk about all the comebacks that happened during the summer and how she stayed late at night just to watch showcases. "Oh my gosh! Ari! You cut your hair!!! beautiful!" Minah exclaimed as she met her best friend Ari in the staircase and saw her hair. "I needed some air!" she said patting her head where she had cut most of her hair getting the bob look. "well it looks really nice!" Minah always being nice said. The two walked to their homeroom where they met with the rest of the group. There was Fei and Moon sitting together at the table. They were talking super close to each other which alerted Minah that they were gossiping. "ok, what we talking about?" she jumped nextto Fei startling her. They laughed and hugged each other marking the beginning of this new year. "well, there's this new girl and rumor has it..." Moon stopped and looked intensily at Minah. "what WHAT???" Minah being impatient kept jumping up and down. "she likes kpop just like you!!!" Moon finally said. Minah dropped her jaw open. It was the first time ever since she started living the kpop life that she knew about someone who was just like her. With that, the bell rang indicating the start of school.

 

 

 

*Lunch*

Minah was the entire morning trying to look for this new girl. She had only gotten her name from some people she asked that were in her homeroom. Her name was Cindy. Lunch time came and still no trace of this Cindy girl. "Ughh, why is it so hard! She is my soulmate obviously!!" Minah protested as she placed her food try on the table. Herfriends just laughed at the typical Minah who always whined and complained about everything. "oh my gosh that's her! that's her!!" Fei exclaimed with full of french fries. Minah immediately jumped up from her seat and went on the run. She tried to calm her inner fan girl before approaching Cindy. "Hey, Im Minah. Nice to meet you." she said nicely with a smile on her face. Cindy looked up and smiled back, "hi Minah, im Cindy. Nice to meet you too." she smiled at Minah.

"I know right! Like GDragon is the BEST out there!" Cindy said while walking next to Minah who was nodding her head in agreement. "So who's your favorite group?" Cindy asked and looked at Minah. She went in deep though beacuse, well, she liked most of them. "I don't have a bias group yet hehe, but right now i like Big Bang" She finally answered. Cindy nodded her head and headed to her next class. "See you!" they both went to different rooms.

 

*Next Morning*

Minah went straight to the third floor where Cindy's homeroom was. She wanted to have as much fan girling time as possible since she did't really have a class with her. "Hello~" Minah waved at Cindy  who was playing on her iPod. Cindy smiled and patted the the floor so that Minah could sit next to her. "What are you listening to?" She asked as she made herself comfortable next to Cindy on the hard wood floor. "This group my sister found, it's called Teen Top" she said and showed her the video. Minah went in a transe when she saw the group performing. They all looked so young and those dance moves were just amazing. Mesmerized by their look and hyptotized by their voices. Little Minah didn't know that that day was gonna change her life. Forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK so this is the first chapter you guys~ A little introducton to where the real story starts.

Have a great day~ Fangirl all the way~^^