6

Roses are Red, Violets are blue, Where the Heck Did I Meet You?

 

“B-but, what about Anna?” I stammered.

“She’ll be fine, I’ll have one of the bodyguards look after her too.” He poked his head out of the door and a man came in. He looked trustworthy enough. Like a grandpa.

 

The manager took my arm, and guided me through the hallways. We went into a black car, there was a driver already inside and the manager urged him to drive. He was wearing dark sunglasses. Isn’t that dangerous? I mean, it’s 1 in the morning already…

“Where are we going?” I asked him. I realized he was talking on the phone. It seemed urgent, it was in Japanese. I left him alone. I looked out the window and see all the memorable landmarks that I could remember. Just in case I need to bust it out of there, but then again… what would B2ST’s manager to a girl like me?

 

“arigatou.”  He finally said and he hung up. “You were saying?”

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“To B2STs dorm, of course.”

 

“Oh, Ok.” I turned towards the window and stared out at the dark. Oh ok? Why do I have to go there? I want to go home, I need to see if Anna is okay! But no, I just decided to go with the flow. I’m totally going to regret this.

 

 

                I found myself falling in my dream, “Ahhhh!” I screamed.

 

                I hit the ground. Hard. No, wait, the ground wouldn’t be this soft and it won’t be groaning from pain. I opened eyes and saw a guy’s face.

 

I screamed again.

 

 

 

No one’s POV

 

“Ah finally! Some rest!” Dongwoon said as he lay down in bed.

 

I’m so happy the hyungs went outside to get some food, I needed the peace and quiet. He thought .

 

Ding-dong!

 

“What?! They’re back already?!” He loudly complained as he got back up.

 

Ding-dong! Ding-dong!

 

“All right! All right I’m coming! Really? Aish!” He shouted.

 

Ding-dong!

 

“Yah! Kikwang-hyung! Stop it!“ he was surprised to see the manager there. “Oh, sorry! I thought you were Kikwang. Please, come in.”

 

“Come help me with something first. Remember that girl Yoseob sang to earlier? The one who passed out? Yeah, she’s in the car sleeping. Can you go and carry her in? I really don’t want to wake her up.” The manager said. Dongwoon just looked at him with wild eyes.

 

“Hyung, do you REALLY think it’s a good idea for ME to be bringing in an unconscious girl, into the dorm, at night?” He said with an incredulous look. Yeah, I think we’ve driven him crazy.

 

The manager looked irked. “Just go, the day’s been troublesome enough already.”

 

“Fine.” Dongwoon stepped outside and walked towards the van. He knocked on the window to signal the driver to unlock the doors. “Thank you.”

 

It being the maknae. They always give you the errands. Do this and do that. Aish!

 

He found the girl sleeping in a very uncomfortable position. She’s pretty, he thought. He’s never actually seen the girl in person. He just knew her from what Yoseob has told the other members.

 

He cautiously unbuckled her seatbelt. He looked for something to cover the girl before he took her out since she was wearing a slightly short dress. Like a gentleman, he carefully placed his hands on her back and behind her knees. He carried her princess-style into the house. She was shivered as he placed her on the bed. As he removed his arms from under her she grabbed him and pulled him into the bed with her. He was stunned and didn’t know what to do. He tried to wriggle out of her arms. He continued to try and break free. Man! This girl is strong! He didn’t want to call the manager because he didn’t want to be seen in such condition. No, that would be to embarrassing. He finally broke free, but at the same time, he fell off the bed and sent the girl toppling over him. “Ugh!” He groaned. The girl on top of him opened her eyes and started screaming.

“Ahhh!!!”

“Be quiet! The manager will think I did something wrong to you!” He said as he muffled .

Too late. The other members have arrived and saw them in that situation.

 

 

-------------------------------

:)

Thanks for subscribing and commenting ^^

Check out my other fics too :)