Chapter 8: HAHAHAHA I'M BAAACKKK

Blue Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Again ;), so remember one of the unknown POV's? The one with the "I see you want to rise to the top again,I will make you suffer again. " something like that. Yeah, its this Sarah Girl. This chapter is gonna be the past about Joline and  Sarah's friendship.  Enjoy :)

P.S. i also noticed at some parts I wrote Mina instead of Joline..um if that ever happens again or if you see it in any of the chapters, please comment and tell me. thank you :)

_______________________________________

-Joline PoV-

'Hi I'm Joline. Nice to meet you! Whats your name?' I said to the shy girl in the corner. Yes she's in the corner.  She seems really uncomfortable in this class.

"My name is Sarah.." "Hi Sarah :) Lets be bestfriends  from now on!" "O--kay."

From that day on I hung out with Sarah, we have become bestfriends. We were quite well known throughtout our elementary and highschool. We were known as the heartthrobs.

*one day at school*

"Ooooh do you see him Joline? He's so cute, that's the one I like!" Sarah squeals excitedly . Sarah likes Jungkook? But.... I'm dating him... I don't want to hurt her.. I will just pretend I don't know him for now.

*At Lunch*

Jungkook asked to see me. So I told Sarah I wasn't able to eat lunch with her. We met at the rooftop, while I was waiting, I felt arms wrapped around my waist. "Hey Babe! I missed you." "I missed you too Kookie." I looked forward, deep in thought.. I felt a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter