Letting Go.

Lighted World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eunichii, Myungeunsoo, ByeolBanaSpirit,

I LOVE YOU.


 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sungyeol inhale and exhale slowly. "Fighting!" He patted his chest. He came out of the toilet and walked toward Sungjong who was eating fried rice. He pulled the chair and sat down in front of Sungjong.

 

 

"Jongie...."

 

 

"Ye hyung?" Sungjong looked at Sungyeol. Waited retort.

 

 

"What paper are you holding?"

 

 

"H-huh?"

 

 

"Do not be surprised. Blind people may not be able to  see, but we may hear better than you all. I can hear the sound of the paper crushed by your hand. So Yeollie hyung, the paper are for what?" Sungjong divert the plate containing fried rice to the edge.

 

 

"For our future."

 

 

"What future?"

 

 

"Ours. We should pack our clothes now."

 

 

"W-what? Pack our clothes? For what ?! Yeollie hyung stop jumping around and explain!" Sungjong hit Sungyeol who were dancing Bar Bar Bar and screaming 'Jumping' next to him.

 

 

"Auch Jongie.. You broke my arms auch it's hurts so much awwww~" Sungyeol rolling around in pain on top of the bed.

 

 

"Lee Sungyeol."

 

 

Sungyeol immediately crawled out of bed and went back to his seat. "My boy can not even joking a bit. Hmmph" Sungyeol nozzles his mouth.

 

 

"Fine. This paper contains the name of the school that we will go. Woolim Highschool in London. We're leaving in the morning because we will start school on Monday."

 

 

"Are you kidding me? The school was only for the nobility, and we do not have the money to cover our expenses in London!" Sungjong began to feel worried. He knows Sungyeol like to do buffoonery, but this joke is not funny.

 

 

"I'm not kidding. The school will give us both scholarships. Jongie... Mom and dad had left a large sum for our use. Money left by them more than enough. But if you still worry, I'll find part-time work okay?" Sungyeol smiled when Sungjong nodded. "I think this is an opportunity for us to start a new life. Forget the bad things that have happened to us here, it was time for us to open a new book. A new place, new environment and new people."

 

 

"I can not forget what happened... I can not forget him.... I cause his death... I.. I.." Sweat began to wet his Sungjong's forehead. His body began to shiver. Sungyeol quickly stood up and hugged Sungjong.

 

 

"Breathe... Jongie look at me... Baby look at me." He cupped Sungjong's cheeks  in his hand and made him looked like a fish. "You do not have to forget him. Keep him in your hearts. Lock the beautiful memories that you have created with him in your mind. And you know what, I do not think that he would be happy to see you constantly blame yourselves."

 

 

"I miss him... very much." Sungyeol hug Sungjong again. He rubbed Sungjong's back. Trying to soothe him.

 

 

"We both miss him baby. And I bet he also misses you." Sungyeol kissed his brother's head.

 

 

Once they were both calm, Sungjong uncouple the hug. "I hope he still loves me."

 

 

"Of course, sweetie. Who would not love you Jongie? Even L.Joe really like you." When Sungjong remain silent, Sungyeol speak again. "I'll tell him to come to the airport tomorrow. You will declare to him that you do not like him. Do not let him continue hoping. It's not healthy. Okay Jongie?"

 

 

"Okay hyung." Sungjong replied slowly. Sungyeol smile.

 

 

"Good boy. We should started to to pack up. The owner of this apartment will come at 8 in the morning to pick up the key. We'll have breakfast before heading to the airport." Sungyeol laugh when he heard an 'eung' from Sungjong.

 

 

After they finished packing clothes and personal goodies that will be taken, they take turns to clean themselves and went to sleep.

 

 

*Author's POV end*

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*Sungjong's POV*

 

 

As early as 7:00 in the morning we were already awake from sleep and get ready for a new odyssey. That is what was said by Sungyeol. He asked me to wear clothing that is chosen by him.

 

 

"You will look tempting. Believe me."

 

 

I wear the outfits chosen by Yeol hyung. I initially feel uncomfortable when he told me to wear shorts, but because I did not want to make him sad, I agreed to wear it. 

 

 


(ignore that ert Myungsoo please)

 

 

"Why do I have to wear these clothes?" I whined. "I think my legs are too exposed." I hunkered down and rubbed my feet.

 

 

"Jongie ... We'll go to the airport! You never hear about airport fashion? Airport is a runaway! We need to look charming. I even wore blue jacket!"

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter