1INFINITE

Lighted World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many many many thanks to my 8 subscribers:

 

eunichii (my lovely eonni)
DetNaq
PRINCESSNAUGHTY
Reene777 (my darling)
sungjong0309
byeolbanaspirit (my baby sister)
queenbella
Bryan_rry

 

Special thanks to:

 

eunichii
byeolbanaspirit
Reene777
DetNaq
XxMinniesBunsxX
sungjong0309

 

For the lovely feedbacks!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"We will end the episode of FabsDol this time with a little video about our favourite miso soup and kimchi, the hottest male idol group in this century, 1INFINITE! They will sing their new song titled Last Summer Love for the first time. A comeback in World Tour Concert? Nothing is impossible for the DirectSpirits that they love and care. Switch on your fangirling and fanboying mood nigguhs! We will leave you with your oppas! Live from Royal Albert Hall, London. Enjoy the show! Goodbye! See you again next week!"

 

 

*In the Royal Albert Hall*

 


(Royal Albert Hall)

 


(stage)



"Thank you for coming to our concert tonight. Thank you for all the support and the love that you gaves us. I love you DirectSpirit!" Liam said excitedly. He looked at their fans and waved at them. DirectSpirit screamed at their lungs' capacity.

 

"We seem to have managed to deliver on our promise to provide our third World Tour Concert, "This Is Us, Now 'Till Infinity".  We will sing our new song; Last Summer Love before we ends this con-" Hoya words interrupted by Woohyun's wailing sounds.

 

"Yah Nam Woohyun! You promised not to cry! Why the hell are you crying?"

 

"Blame Louis!" Woohyun said while wiping his tears that flowed like Niagara Waterfalls.

 

"Why me?" A sobbing Louis answered while wiping his snot at Zayn's red tight leather pants.

 

"You're the one who started sobbing like someone is dying!"

 

"You! You jackass!"

 

"I'm older than you! What what you wanna fight? Come! Bring it on little Louie!"

 

"I'm not little!"

 

Louis dashed towards Woohyun. Woohyun also dashed towards Louis. Fans began to feel anxious to see how Louis and Woohyun.

 

"Louie!"

 

"Hyunie Hyung!"

 

"Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T_________________T"

 

Woohyun and Louis hugged each other. Myungsoo who feel annoyed by their dramatic acts knocked their heads together and said,

 

"Shut the up!"

 

"I'm your hyung Kim Myungsoo! Show some respect!" Woohyun shouted. Earning a glare from Myungsoo.

 

"Yeah show some respect Kim! Blehh!" Louis sticked out his tongue and wiggle his in front of Myungsoo.

 

"I'm older than you! How dare he! This kid!" Myungsoo lift his foot to kicked Louis's but Zayn back hug Myungsoo to stop him.

 

"I felt really guilty. You guys shouldn't stand these less intelligent men. As their leader, I apologize on their behalf." Hoya bows to their fans.

 

DirectSpirits answered cheerfully, "You guys are perfect in the eyes of us! We will always love you! All of us loves all of you~"

 

"I think I'm gonna cry again." Woohyun began to to speak in a tone of voice that full of sadness.

 

"Me too. I'm tearing up!" Louis also voiced out. He trusted his own microfon into his mouth because he felt too emotional.

 

"And I'm so gonna kill both of you." And there is Zayn, who is back hugging Myungsoo to stop him from killing Woohyun and Louis, again.

 

"Okay okay! Before the dumb, dumber and dumbest starts to kills each other better we starts singing Last Summer Love!" Liam announced. He hurriedly interrupted the war zone when Hoya called out from some help to stop the dummies.

 

"This is the last song for tonight-" Zayn's words were cut off by DirectSpirits's voices that are not satisfied and do not want to be separated.

 

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ 1INFINITE! I want you back back back back~ Dashi dorawa! Dorawa dorawa!" Fans starts to cried

 

When they heard DirectSpirit's cries, everything stopped for a while even Woohyun who is biting Myungsoo's head leave the fight while pulling Louis who is being strangled by Myungsoo and Myungsoo himself to the middle of the stage and said, 

 

"Awwww my babies don't be sad! We promise we will be back!" 

 

"Yeah true that! Let us enjoy our moment together okay?" Louis tried to persuade the fans.

 

"Naeee~~~~~~~~~" They smiled hearing the cheerful voices of their lovely DirectSpirit.

 

"Ok guys! Get in your position! Ready? 1 and 2 and 3. Music cue!"

 

   

 

 

*Myungsoo *Liam *Woohyun *Louis *Zayn *Hoya

 

 

In between the cracks of sunlight
 

 

 

In between the flowing white clouds

 

 

 

In between the blowing wind, you shine

 

 

Riding down the time, even tomorrow
 

 

Thickly spreading, every single day
 

 

Filled with longing, again to me
 

 

You come into me, faintly, shyly, you come upon me
 

 

You softly shake me, as usual, connected through the memories
 

 

Again and always, I’m living in longing
 

 

Already, already, I’m locked up in the memories



(raps)

 

On each place my feet rests
 

 

On each place my hands touch
 

 

On each place I place my eyes, I see you

 

(Ends rap)

 

Can't believe you're packing your bags
 

 

Trying so hard not to cry
 

 

Had the best time and now it's the worst time
 

 

But we have to say goodbye
 

 

You come into me, faintly, shyly, you come upon me
 

 

You softly shake me, as usual, connected through the memories
 

 

Again and always, I’m living in longing
 

 

Already, already, I’m locked up in the memories
 

 

(raps)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter