Priorities

Blurred Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were currently catching up in one of their favorite positions - Jessica sweetly resting her head on Taeng’s lap while her body lazed on the sofa. Taeng ran his hands through her brown full locks. The 26 year old idol let out a hum, music to her boyfriend’s ears.

A sudden ring startled them apart. Jessica was the first to react.

“Hello.” She pushed herself off her boyfriend. Taeng pouted, already missing her warmth.

“No, I’m not busy. What’s up?” Taeng snapped his direction at his girlfriend. He couldn’t help but furrow his eyebrows as he overheard her conversation. She’s not busy? Deciding to let it slide, he waited patiently for the call to end hoping it would only take a few minutes.

Taeng watched his girlfriend walk around her hotel room, her head and shoulder gripping her cellphone while jotting down notes. Lifting his wrist eye-leveled, a sigh escaped his lips noticing that 10 minutes passed.

“Babe?” He whispered.

“Sooyeon.” Finally catching her attention, he pointed at his watch. “Hurry.”

Jessica only nodded.

Couple minutes passed and Jessica was still on the phone, this time sitting on the edge of the bed. Taeng climbed behind her, wrapping his arms around her curves simply wanting her attention. He whispered, closer to her ears. “I miss you.”

Seeing the right side of her neck exposed as her head and shoulders held her phone, Taeng showered her skin with kisses. Jessica let out a whimper and slapped her boyfriend’s thigh.

She pulled her phone away to cover the speaker. “Taeng. Now is not the time.”

“But I miss you.” Refusing to give up, he tightened his grip around her curves and landed his lips on her cheek and made his way down to her shoulders.

Slightly annoyed, Jessica rolled her eyes. She wanted tomorrow’s schedule to go well and this conversation was importa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter