Matched

Mutual Differences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Mae Ri:

A lonely wolf traveling in the wild wind, you wonder if there is someone out there in this world that will make your heart beat and head spin. Is there such thing as a love that will last forever? At Cyrano, we promise to bring you that once in a life time experiece of love. Hike no more to find your true love because Cryano will bring love right to your door. Join Cryano now with agent fees starting at $49.99. 

I threw down my magazine. This ad is such bull. I met with a Cyrano agent more than a week ago and still haven't heard back from them. They literally ripped me fifty bucks and wasted an hour of my time asking lame questions. DO you know how much my time is worth? Huh? DO YOU?

Each hour of my life is worth as least $300! Basically I paid Cyrano $350 to ask me questions like how tall I am. They better not be pulling a fast one on me or I'm not hesitating at all to sue their . And believe me, I will sue their sorry asses because I am one of the top lawyers of the Republic of Korea. Actually, I'm gonna call them up right now and give them a warning, Those little weasels, trying to cheat me out of-

~Giirrrl, I can't explain what I feel~ OooOooh ~Whoaa~ Ohh Yeahh~~

I jump at the suddent sound of my ringtone. , that scared the of me. 

"Yeobosaeyo?" I answered. 

"Anneonghaesaeyo. Cyrano-imnida." A ladies voice answered. So I guess they aren't complete weasels... "Han Mae Ri-ssi?"

"Neh, Han Mae Ri-aeyo"

"Han Mae Ri-ssi, Chukahamnida!" The lady cheered. "You have been matched by Cyrano to three men! A email will be sent shortly to you with some general information on your three matches. They have already been notified to get in touch with you if interested. Feel free to reach out to them first if you are interested. The fate of true love is in now in your hands. Han Mae Ri-ssi?"

"Neh?" I answered, blown away at the news and at how fast and machine-like this lady can speak. I typically do not describe myself as slow, but at the rate this lady was speaking, I had to focus hard to catch every word racing out of . 

"Hwaitting!" Click. The talker lady hangs up before I even had a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter