Nervous

Nervous

          Heechul watched as Siwon started the scene. He knew that Hankyung would play the part of Rose; Heechul had always admired his best friend's feminine build. "Do you trust me?" Siwon whispered as he gently touched Hankyung's arms and inched closer to his face.

          "Yes, I trust you," Hankyung replied with a smile. Heechul felt his heart pound. He had always wanted to hear Hankyung say that to him, and even though they were best friends, Heechul wanted to be more than that. Heechul wanted them to have a relationship like Donghae and Eunhyuk. Those two had been best friends for years and had officially begun a relationship a few months prior. Heechul honestly was jealous of his two friends' relationship, but only dreamed of having one with Hankyung.

          Looking up at his friend, he saw Hankyung blush and apologize "Sorry, I'm nervous." Heechul grinned. Watching Hankyung smile and blush was his favorite thing about his friend.

          Later that night, back in their flat, Heechul stepped out of the shower, dried off, and put on a white tank top and boxers. With his heart pounding at what he was about to do, Heechul walked into the living room. Hankyung was relaxing on the couch as Heechul sat down next to him. "Hey," he quietly whispered.

          "Hey," Hankyung replied with a grin.

          "Today was fun huh?" Heechul asked.

          "Yeah, I liked it, although I don't really know that movie too well," Hankyung confessed.

          Heechul reached forward and ran a hand through his best friend's hair. "I wanted to be your Jack. If you were my Rose, I'd never let you go," he muttered.          Hankyung's eyes widened. "Heechul," he started.

          Heechul moved closer to Hankyung and placed both hands on his face. Gently, Heechul kissed his friend's lips and felt Hankyung begin to shake. "What's wrong my love?" Heechul whispered, Hankyung's face.

          "I'm nervous," he admitted.

          Heechul smiled before kissing Hankyung again. "Don't worry, I promise I'll be gentle," Heechul muttered as he wrapped his arms around his best friend's body and began to slowly climb on top of him.

          "Don't ever leave me Heechul, promise me, that even if I have to go back to China one day, that you'll always be with me, promise me Heechul," Hankyung pleaded as Heechul kissed his neck lovingly.

          "I promise to be here for you always Hankyung. I love you and will always be a part of you," Heechul stated.

          Hankyung smiled before nudging his face against Heechul's face and whispering "I will always be a part of you too." The two grinned at each other before kissing each other's lips lovingly again.