Chapter I

Late Night Confession

        Jaehyun is having a hard time with all the training s and the dancing so he wanted to ask for help. All he found was taeyong the only one who he's close to left in the building. He hesitated at first because woah the looks of the dude can seriously kill although he's pretty confident with his face, talent and all but still. He saw Taeyong practicing the dance they'll perform for the smtown concert and they only have a week to practice and the older pretty much made it clear to never disturb him while practicing but he really needs some help and needs to unwind things a little bit because of all the pressure they had.
 

        Jaehyun is just standing there outside the room completely mesmerized by how his hyung dance and not everyone knows this but his ual orientation is pretty messed up. He didnt know how and why he told Taeyong all about this stuff but the older was not fazed by his admittance but obviously he omitted the part where he's completely all over him. Taeyong caught Jaehyun outside the room staring at him and fidgeting over smth and walked straight to him.


        Jaehyun doesnt know that Taeyong's ual preference is pretty ed up too and he has been eyeing the boy for so long and fantasizing over the things he could do for him but he had to think things over because Jaehyun is still too young, not that he isnt. But he can't control his thoughts not when Jaehyun is staring at him face wet with sweat even his hair is wet and damn he looks so hot.


        When he was 3 feet away from the younger, jaehyun blurted out "uh hyung ill be going see you at home sorry for disturbing you" and dashed away leaving him completely baffled over what happened because he thought Jaehyun had something important to tell him. "what the was that" and the utter disappointment left Taeyong all night.


"I seriously am ed up" jaehyun thinks aloud. He didnt know why he suddenly backed away from Taeyong but he really cant handle the way the older looked at him. He's seriously confused with everything because yeah he knows he likes boys but never really liked one before Taeyong so he really doesn't know what to do.

 

It's already past midnight so the moment he got home he went straight to bed ignoring Hansol and Youngho's questions as to where Taeyong is but he knows he'll gonna meet him soon because they both agreed to be roommate buddies but everything he needs to sort out his feelings so he is pretty convinced that he needs to avoid taeyong to do that and he knows that it will be too hard. After a couple of mins there was a faint knock on the door then it opened. Jaehyun didnt dare to look at who it was because Taeyong was the only person who would knock like that so he just stayed still.


"Jaehyun" the older calls out but pretends he was sleeping.

"Quit the act. I know you're not asleep" Taeyong still didnt get a reply so he sat on jaehyun's bed and put his hand on the younger's shoulder.

"Hey whats wrong answer me"
 
"Just leave me alone for a while. please" Taeyong didnt expect that kind of reply and he seriously doesnt know how to deal with this kind of jaehyun and he's kinda hurt to be honest because he knows that the younger still feels intimidated around him even if the two of them are already close to each other and to think that Jaehyun tells him everything makes it more confusing. So he just sat there trying to not feel so butthurt over the fact that jaehyun wants him to stay away but he's Taeyong so he gotta ask

"Why? What did i do? Tell me. . Will u just please look at me?" and jaehyun did.
Taeyong did not expect the look on jaehyun teary-eyed and confused written all over his face and Taeyong had this urge to caress his face because he still looks lovely over the faint light inside the room


"Hey what's wrong?" taeyong asked

"I like you hyung"

"Will it be weird to answer even tho ur not asking but i like you too"

and there goes the hot make out session of the JAEYONG a steamy one


A/N: /screeeeeeeeeeams/ a sloppy and lame one i know but tbh i wrote that while thinking of kaisoo /runs away/ and i think this is a drabble. what is a drabble... lmao
 

throws jaeyong to all of you