28

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


I ran into my room and closed the door, then jumped to my bed, buried my face on my pillow.

OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod!!!

I felt my cheeks heated.
I didn't just say that right???
To him..
To hyukjae hyung--i..i mean..to Hyukkie..

I bit my bottom lip.
Kyaaahhh i called him by his nickname!!!

Suddenly i felt my cellphone vibrated. I sat up in instant and pulled out my cellphone, knowing the one that sent it must be one particular person.

--------

To: hae
From: hyukkie

I love you too :)

--------

I blushed, and replied.

To: hyukkie
From: hae

Emm..i know.. >///<..Drive safely hyukkie. Happy working :)

in a second, i received a reply.

-------

to: hae

from: hyukkie

i love the way you called me :*
---------

i palmed my cheeks and squealed.

aaarghhh why i felt there are flowers blossoms around me??

 

-----



Hyukjae's pov


I can't help but smiling all the way back to my office. Suddenly the world's become brighter, everything's seems so perfect, even the traffic jam felt so right.

He loves me..
I smiled.

-end of pov-

------------

No one's pov

"Our boss seems in a very good mood, don't you think?" A woman talked to her co-workers, while glancing at their ceo's office.

"You think so too?? I heard mr.Kim did mistake on his chart on the meeting with important customer but mr.Lee only smiled and allowed him to fixed that on the spot and make some excuse to distract the customer"

"Whoa really?? I mean, he really is a great guy from now and then.. But for such mistakes?? What happened to our boss?"

"Well girls..i think i knew the reason" Another woman walked to their direction.
"I just bumped on mr.choi earlier, and he said our boss just had lunch with his boyfriend"

"Whaat? Boyfriend? You must be kidding!"

"Well mr.choi said it himself, mr.lee seems so in love.."

"Aigoo..my poor heart! I mean, we all know that he's gay, but i think i still have a chance since he's still single..but now..." She sighed.

"Oh and that's not the only point though~"

"Eh? What else..?"

"Mr.choi said that.. Mr.Lee's boyfriend is still a highschool student!"

"What?? Really??? I didn't know he's a pedo--"

"Any problem here?"

suddenly their managers came,make them went back to their chairs, ended the gossiping time immediately.

-------------


Hyukjae's pov


Finally the work time's over. I packed my bag and smiled again when i remember donghae's "i love you". He's so cute. Aishh why didn't i have a recorder on me all the time? So i can captured the moment he did or said something cute to me out of sudden.

I chuckled at my silly thought.

*knock knock*

"Came in" i said, and mr.choi came in.

He looks hesitated, but then walked to my direction.

"Can i help you, mr.choi?" I smiled at him and pointed the chair in front of me for him to sit.

"I.." He started, but then his eyes avoided mine.

Huh?
"Is there any problem on your work?"

"Nothing mr.lee.. I just.." He looked hesitated.

"Please continue, mr.choi.."

"W-well.. You know.. I was so happy to meet you with your..boyfriend.. So when i get back to work, i told everybody i met about that.."

I smiled, proud at his words. I'm happy everybody knows that i have a boyfriend.
"Yeah..so?"

"But..w-well the workers then started gossipping about you..and..uh..y-your boyfriend.."

I laughed.
"That's okay, mr.choi.. It's not an office if there are no gossips around.."

"but mr.lee.. They started to make kind of improvisation on their story,, and i've heard the worst..t-that.."

"Yeah?" I frowned.

"..that they said about  you being a e by dating a highschool boy.."

Eh?

Me?

le..???

"I-i told you this only to warned you about the situations here at work, mr.lee.. People started think low about you,,and we can't have this kind of aura at work.. Believe me. I've been working with your father for years, and i knew what ceo should and shouldn't do to keep the great teamwork in this company" he said again.

"Well.. Thank you for your concern mr.choi" i smiled at him.

"No problem mr.lee, anytime. But it's just a suggestion.. Maybe you should just date with a working man instead.. You know, a mature man that can make our workers think that they can have those kind of life if they work hard~ that will be one of their motivation to work even harder"

I smiled at him.
"You mean like your son?"

"Yes! He's settled, he even had started his own business from zero. I'll introduce him to you if you don't mind.."

"Well i'd love to meet such a hard worker like him.." I said to him, and mr.choi's face brightened.
"..But not for dating. I already have a boyfriend that i love. I might look like somekind of pedo, but i can live with it. Once again, thanks for your concern mr.Choi, i'd love to ask about your opinion again sometime with the experience you had when you worked for my Dad" i smiled, stood up and shook his hand.

He looked ashamed but then he added,
"W-well i'm telling this not only for you, mr.lee.. That boy.. He's still in highschool. If his friends knows that he's dating a business man, there might be gossips around him and he might don't want to go to school anymore after that.."

I stunned, but then smiled at him.
"Thanks, mr.choi. I may leave now"
He bowed at me and i left.

I walked to the parking lot and went into my car. I started the engine, and sighed.

Is our relationship really can disturb hae in school? I never think about that. Well, of course, from highschool's students point of view, even i'm not having that much ed with them, i'm still an ahjussi to them. Aish. Suddenly my mood went down.

------------