1/2

Your Love, Forever (Myungyeol ver)

 

 

 

 

 

 

His eyes fixed on the screen laptop before him. He doesn’t even spare a glance at the figure that is too absorbed in the programme aired at the TV.

He suddenly gets up and looks at the man in front of the laptop.

“Aren’t you going to sleep,? It’s late already.”

 

Startled, Myungsoo widen his eyes. 11pm and it’s already late? Oh my, he’d never be home earlier than 3am in the morning. He internally laughed. He doesn’t even know how he can get married to the boy before him. Not like he’s homophobe or what. He just couldn’t accept the reality. It all his father’s fault, how can he get him someone who will be that boring. He had been married for a day yet the boringness exceed one that had been married forever!!

 

Okay, so that may be his fault for being too social. Drinking and get drunk every days. Maybe it’s still his fault for bringing everyone available to be with him. Still his fault for going out late at night and get home late in morning. Okay, his fault again for using most of his father’s company money for his social life. ‘Oh,. Yeah,. It’s my fault. All of it..’ He mumbled.

 

So, his father married him to Lee Sungyeol. Not just that, his father sent him to live with him in Busan. It wouldn’t be that bad if his father didn’t take his precious sport car that forced him to use his wife? Or is it husband small car- just suit with him. Lee Sungyeol is just as cute and small like his car but he's tall. Whatever, the important is that he fixed in his car right,?? Ohh,. The highlight is that he had to take care of their company branch in Busan. Oh Joy,. There’s nothing he can do there.

 

“Do you hear me,? Why do I have the feeling that I’m actually talking to the laptop.” He grumbled slightly. Myungsoo smiled. Well, at least this tower seems entertaining.

“Yeah,. I heard you. Let’s sleep.” Myungsoo stretched his hand. Sungyeol hesitate for a while before accepting it. They walk side by side to their shared bedroom. Thanks for their parents which is sly enough to prepare a house with only one master bedroom without a guest room.

 

 

~~~

 

Myungsoo eyed the beauty in front of him. The boy is perfect. He’s a student of Seoul National University. His face is something that people will to die for. He’s not handsome. He’s cute. With his chubby cheeks, beautiful pair of eyes, and his plump lips, he’s what people will pray for to be their partner. And his family are not that typical either. They are rich, if not lower than Myungsoo’s family that’s it.

Family,

He remembered the encounter he had with Sungyeol’s possessive younger brother, Lee Sungjong.

“Don’t you ever dare hurts my brother. If I heard anything happen to him, I’ll take the first flight to Busan and the next moment you know, he’ll be away from you.” Myungsoo just heard the older boy rant. “Did I make myself clear,?” Myungsoo nodded. ‘Tchh. Nag nag naggg,..’

 

The sudden movement from the taller catch him off guard. Sungyeol rub his sleepy eyes with his fist. Myungsoo will squeal if not for the fact that he’s manly. No, manly man didn’t squeal.

“Morning,.” The soft voice sound raw from the sleep. This time, Myungsoo just let himself to pinch the taller.

“Good morning to you too. What are you doing,??”

“Watching you,.”

Myungsoo bluntness earned a pink hue on Sungyeol face.

“What are you talking about,? Shut up and sleep..”

“You’re cute..”

A muffled ‘Shut up’ can be heard from pillow that Sungyeol use as his shield and Myungsoo just smile. He ever expected Sungyeol to be like this. Well, whatever it is, at least Sungyeol look like he can accept him. As long as Sungyeol want him, he’ll always be by his side.

 

 

~~~

 

 

A week later,

 

“I can’t cook,.”

Sungyeol says lowly. Myungsoo tilt his head slightly.

“Is that why we keep on eating take out before,??”

Blushing lightly, Sungyeol nodded. “Sorry,..”

Myungsoo couldn’t help but chuckled.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about. I’ll teach you. With some assistance..”

“You’ll teach me,? You know how to cook,??”

“Of course. I live overseas before. I wouldn’t survive with just fries and hamburger didn’t I,? And if you say earlier, I might cook something special for you.”

Sungyeol snorted. “Show off..”

Not long after, a loud grumble can be heard. Obviously, it’s Sungyeol’s stomach. Myungsoo laugh his weird laugh at Sungyeol’s pout.

“Oh my,. Let’s work and feed your cute tummy. But first, we need Mrs. Google,..”

Soon later, Myungsoo get red tomato thrown acutely at his right eyes. That’s his fault for looking back when Sungyeol just intend to throw it at the back of his head. And Sungyeol laughed – hard for the first time after their married.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Sir. The other shareholders had been waiting for you in the conference room.” Myungsoo secretary, Lizzy informed him. Nodded lightly, he gets up. Eyeing the picture of his love in his wallet for the last time, he closed it and keeps it in his pocket.

Love,

Myungsoo had come to it. He loves Sungyeol. The petite male who always make him laugh. The one he had been missing madly for the whole week since he had to go to Seoul. The one that had changing him a lot. He wanted to tell Sungyeol. He wants Sungyeol to understand his feeling and if possible, to love him back. Holding the conference room handle tightly, he whispered.

“I love you, Love.”

 

 

 

 

“Myungsoooooo~~~~”

The cherry voice greeted him when he lands his on the couch. A small palms rest on his shoulders.

“Oh,. You’re back,? Shouldn’t the programme end tomorrow,?”

“Ooohhh,. You’re not happy for me,??” Sungyeol tilt his head adorably. “I guess it’s just me then missing you,,”

“Where’re you going,?” Myungsoo pull Sungyeol’s retreating hand. Bring him to stand in front of him and tug his hand till he gets on the same level with him.

“Of course I miss you too,.” Myungsoo hug the taller tightly. “ And I even love you,.” He whispered on Sungyeol’s ear. His heart beats erratically. Drumming on his ears that he couldn’t heard anything.

Sungyeol loosen the hug and his heart almost shattered. What if Sungyeol doesn’t like him? ‘Stupid Myungsoo. He never says he like you and you’re hoping he will love you.’ Myungsoo open his eyes slowly. Only to closed it back when Sungyeol’s smooth lips land on his.

“Oh,. I love you too dear,.” Sungyeol cooed. Eyes blink playfully. “Let’s eat. I’ve already cook for us,.” And he moved to their kitchen. Acts as if he doesn’t just reciprocated Myungsoo feelings. Myungsoo finally smile and follow him.

 

From afar, their bicker can be heard

“I guess I’ll have to prepare to send my MC tomorrow since it’s you who’re cooking today.”

“Yahh,. I’m not that bad you know,.”

“Ofphh,. Sure things.”

“Hey,. Stop throwing the tomato to me,.”

“Sungyeolll,!!!”     

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 “Yeollie,..” the said man raise his gaze towards the other. He is lying on Myungsoo lap so the man is actually hovering over him.

“Did you really love me,??”

“Ohh,. Why are you suddenly become this sappy,??” he playfully ask.

“I just want to know,.”

 Sungyeol put a bookmark in his thick novel and pour all his attention towards Myungsoo.

“I really love you. Since our wedding, I’ve been putting all my love for you.”

“Why,?? I mean you don’t know me. We meet each other on our wedding day. So how can,??”

“Of course it can. When we say our vow, we’re promising to love each other, right,?? And we get to know each other, I come to love you even more.”

Myungsoo smiled. “I love you to.” He whispered before peck Sungyeol’s pink cheek.

“Now,. Why are you asking that,??”

“Uhh,??” Sungyeol’s question caught Myungsoo off guard.

“I just want to know I guess,.” He fidget on his spot. “And I’m a bit insecure,.” Sungyeol can probably miss that. But it’s Myungsoo who’s talking and Sungyeol will never miss anything about Myungsoo. He chuckled and wakes up. Myungsoo pout at the loss of warmness on his thigh.

“You’re insecure,? Seriously,? After acting me like a hungry tiger that day, making me unable to wake up for two days, you’re actually insecure,?? Oh my,. You’re such a girl,.” Sungyeol LOL-ing at Myungsoo red face.

Myungsoo just pouted more. And suddenly he smirked.

“Well,. We’ll see who is the girl one then,.”

“No,. You’re not,.” Sungyeol inched further from Myungsoo predatory gaze.

“Oh yes I am,..” Myungsoo moved closer,. Closer,. And closer until Sungyeol is trapped between his body and the wall. He easily swipe Sungyeol from the ground and bring him to their room.

“No Myungsoo,. I have to work tomorrow,.”

“No,. Not today,..”

“Myungsoooo!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : What do you think about this story,?? Is it enough,?? It’s crappy I know,.  Ohh,. Ohh,. Sorry that this story escalate too quickly, but I’ll be posting the next chapter. Comment,?? No,?? ok~~~ then no fast update for you.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA