I want u back

I want u back

7:54 a.m.,Friday

Luhan woke up from his sleep. He wash his face and make his way to the kitchen. He cook an egg for his breakfast. After took a breakfast, he take a bath. He wear a gray shirt & a pair of black trouser. He stopped at lily's flower shop. He buy a rose then suddenly bumped into someone..

"Ouch,.....seohyun". He said in soft voice

"Im sorry sir. Im a bit clumsy.....luhan".seohyun said in suprised tone. 

"Bye,Mr.luhan." She said in low voice

"No. Seohyun. Oppa need u." He shouted unfortunedly seohyun has already out.

#flashback# 

seobaby:oppa, i miss u so much. I'll go home early today..i'll buy u a gift & happy birthday...

Luhan doesn't bother to read the massage bcos he make out with his clien.

"Im home,oppa.i brought u a gift."she said happily.

"Oppa,saengil chukaeyo........" she crying bcos she saw luhan with his clien do it.

"Oppa, waeyo?"she half yelling

"Seobaby, it just....." she cut his word

"No. There is nothing to explain." She said while crying.

Luhan's client put on her cloth & ran away.

"Look what have u done,." He shout

He slap seohyun face & leave a big bruise on her chubby face.

"Its over,".he said while sipping hi drink.

She drove her car to her hyoyeon unnie.

As soon she arrived at her unnie house.

She hug her unnie while sobbing hardly.

At the same time,her bestfriend kim woobin, hyoyeon big brother arrived.

She stay at the kim's mansion since her family go for a bussiness trip.

#end of the flashback#

He go to her company,Seo's corp.

He barge in her office.

Inside seohyun office

"Seohyun,oppa regret what oppa had done 2 u..oppa really really need u..your my everything...Pls i want u back." He said in soft voice but loud to enough hear. 

 

"Mr luhan, i'll already forgave u".

She take deep breath.

"But i already engaged with woobin oppa".