apart

tears

 

“min I think we need a break” kyuhyun declared after another fight with his wife one evening. That was their 3rd argument in one week and this have continuously happen since last few weeks.

 No matter how high kyuhyun’s ego as a man, he still a wise husband who always appreciate their relationship. It’s not that sungmin don’ts.

Why do they fight no one knows. Neither kyuhyun nor sungmin knows. Just everything that happened around them will lead to a fight. Even for a tiniest things can became a huge problem.

“that’s what I think too.” not even looking at her husband at the other end of the sofa. She wiped her tears.

I have to monitored our projects in Malaysia tomorrow and I think it’s the best time for us to think about each other and our relationship while we apart.”kyuhyun suggest. He really love his wife. He rather die than letting her go. And this is the only way to save their marriage.

“for how long will you leave?” sungmin ask. Now she’s looking at her husband with teary eyes. Kyuhyun move closer and wipe the remaining tears drop on sungmin’s check.

“a month, I think if everything is doing fine.” Kyuhyun said while cressing his wife’s black hair.

“so long…”another drop of tears fall from sungmin’s eyes as she said that. She went into kyuhyun’s embrace. feeling his heat.

“don’t worry..after a month I’ll be back.” He kissed on top of sungmin’s head. Then he continued.

“and I hope you will always remember than I love you so much and I don’t want to lose you.” He said while hugging his wife tighter.


 

It’s been 2 week since kyuhyun gone. sungmin had been missing her husband for this fortnight. Kyuhyun always gentle with her. He always be the one who said sorry first even if it sungmin who start the war. Now she missed her hubby like crazy. Kyuhyun decide not to call each other while he’s away so that they could make up their mind.

“I miss you kyu” sungmin whisper. That is how sungmin fall asleep these days while cuddling kyuhyun’s pillow. tears is her new best friend.

On the other side, kyuhyun also feel tortured. Although it is not the first time they being apart but this time they are completely apart for a month. Although his heart hurt badly inside he still managed to do his work professionally.

“I miss you Minnie” that is his last word before he went asleep every night.

As the time pass the heartache  became unbearable but still they wait for each other patiently.

“I miss you kyu” suungmin chanted as she stand while leaning her body to the wall. She hug kyuhyun picture which she’s been hugging every time she miss him. How can this hurt so much.

“Minnie” she heard a familiar voice calling and immediately turned her body towards the voice. It’s kyuhyun.he was looking at her. Without hesitation she ran towards kyuhyun but stop few step before she reach him.

“ I’m sorry. Will you forgive me?”sungmin said as the tears start falling flooding her soft check. Kyuhyun just nod on her question.

“I miss my husband. Can I hug him?” sungmin said. Then kyuhyun pull her into his arm and hug her tightly like he never let her go anymore.

“I miss you too”


 

just a short story 

the idea just pup-up 

so i just write it

please do comment so that i can imnprove in my writting

I LOVE MY READERS...

and please do tell me if the story ..

*^-^*