Daragon is Real

Daragon is Real

Ok . Is it just me or after all this year my heart gets numb (jk).

 

How should i start this ?


Why am i doin this anyways??

I just thought of expressing whats on my mind

Should we just give up ? Waver ? Or Not

 

1. But to think of it weve been together for what 5 years or for some less? and weve been in a roller coaster ride , arent we?

we shared happiness over simple tweet ,or over  picture of both where simple staring of them were visible in what we call Eagle Eye ! Even the tiniest detail like accessories , same as their wardrobe ! We see something special over simple things that we can connect it with them. 

Can you imagine that we have numerous of investigation (checkout DGH or even DG fanvids)


We laugh , smile fell in love with both of them  and cry for some time ! 

 

2.Before i admit im one of those self proclaimed delusional appler who supports them that came to a point that ill have heated arguments with others , bash and hate whose to hate.

Yes !Ofcourse for me i want them together .  
I want them to be together for real 


I made myself believe that they are together .

I just have to keep the faith and believe !

I became irrational to some point .
Well what can i say , Im just overly attached to the idea that they were together and they were supposed to be in a relationship 

But as years passed by , we create this world with co applers , i managed to have a family with same interest and we share one goal to protect and love Daragon !!

Then issues with K came along, 
First Was denial stage oh hes just using her to protect dee , or they`re just friends ofcourse and something like that Then another blow came another issue about her disappointment came (depression part) why ?

Why cant  DG be real?


Then all i did was hate the girl in my mind well thats the least that i can do! Hate and Sulk !! Even the thought of wavering .... came

 

then 

 

 Realization came --            

 that no matter how i wait ...                      

 and how i sulk and hate ,

 

ill only burden myself that will never affect them ,    they wont still be together afterall . 

 

and 

why cant i be happy just like before ,  ... just like hello days ,  just like me before full of daragon pill full of daragon !!

 

---Did i became greedy ?Of wanting them to be together so that i can be happy?


-- I forgot that shipping them is my choice and their happiness should be my priority not mine .

 

Perks of being a fan , all we can do is watch , support and love them no matter what!!!

And WAIT !!!!!

 

 


3. My Solution: I watched vids , read fics and investigation i even wrote fiction about them

To think of it even the tiniest bit of interaction can make me happy !!
Can you imagine that!! Is that even possible ?

yeah only with daragon

 

Yeah Only with Dara and Jiyong


Seeing them happy will make me happy too .Whether individually or together  

 

I will forever wait even if theyre together or not .

I will not let 5yrs of being an appler to put into waste 

I will just love them both maturely    ...         Unconditionally !!!

And i will love this fandom forever and thats a promise 

 

Even if everyone will leave and waver 
 

i will still be an APPLER , by name by heart and soul 

 

Daragon is Real
 


Even if its just in our hearts
Even if its just in our Appler World

For me Daragon is Real and  Really Worth it

 

 

So what if jiko is real ! So what if he called her My Dear Kiko 

Honestly I Dont care anymore . .

 

 

..

 

This is for all wapplers. 

 

Should you waver? Should you give up?

 

You chose to ship them and i hope and pray that you have a brave heart to support and love no matter what !!

 

*

and it saddened me that there were jiyong's basher , or some that leaving jiyong ...  tho we  dont like whatever decision he's making i still think its unfair for him to  leave him and judge him ..  

let him live , and respect his decision

as well as with dara 

 

loving them is our choice and seeing them happy together or not must be our priority --- a true fan would agree :> 

 

#HengshoBaby